If you find that you are struggling with something, talking about it may help you.
It might be something happening now, something that's coming up for you in the future, or something from your past that still bothers you or gets in the way.
We will work to your agenda and use our combined life experience and, occasionally, some theoretical models to examine what you think, feel and do, how you interact with others and what it is that want to change.
I offer face-to-face sessions in Worthing and also online - via video,phone or VoIP, live chat and email.
I also provide coaching and/or counselling supervision - f2f, online or blended - individually and in groups.
Training, qualifications & experience
My professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling - Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP)
- Diploma in Online Counselling & Psychotherapy - member of the Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- Diploma in Online Therapeutic Supervision (certification awaited)
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI)
I undertook my counselling Diploma at the Wealden Psychology Institute for which the three core theories are Person-Centred, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. As well as these, I draw on my experience and qualifications as a trainer and a coach, plus my more recent continuing professional development which enables me to include elements from:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Therapeutic groupwork
- Suicide alertness and prevention
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Coaching and/or counselling supervision - face-to-face, online or blended - for face-to-face, online or blended work
Coaching and Counselling:
Fees are for 50 minute sessions for coaching, counselling, or coaching and counselling combined - which may be face-to-face, online or a blend of these.
For our first session I charge a reduced rate of £25, as it will be an opportunity for us to decide whether we will work well together.
After that it's £45 per session.
Coaching and/or Counselling Supervision:
1:1: £60 per hour
Groups of up to 4 members:
2 hours: £40 each member
1.5 hours: £30 each member
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|