- Individual and couple therapy undertaken using attachments as an underpinning.
- CBT trained.
- Specialist Forensic Psychosexual Therapy, Assessments and Formulations.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Private practitioner since 1988, 8 of those years in primary care.
- 3 degrees in psychology, 4 diplomas in therapeutic work.
- Trustee for StopSo (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Perpetrators and Survivors of Sexual Offending).
- Two Fellowships: from The Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care (CPC), and The College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT).
- 4 books published and numerous paper articles.
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
COSRT is the UK’s leading membership organisation for therapists specialising in sexual and relationship issues.
All members must abide by their Code of Ethics and the performance of accredited members is regularly monitored.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Online addiction
- Inappropriate sexual fantasies
- Sexual offending
- Sexual diversity
I can offer some evening and weekend appointments