Ronda Pearce MBACP MA BA
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and psychotherapists (BACP), as such I adhere to their ethical framework and good practice guidelines.
I offer a confidential safe space for you to explore any difficulties or challenges you maybe experiencing; offering honesty, trust and empowerment.
Talking to a counsellor can help you gain a better understanding to your thoughts and feelings. With clarity your pathway forward may seem clearer, allowing change to
In addition to offering a counselling space within Mapperley NG3. I am delighted to announce that I am also practicing from beautiful psychotherapy spaces at Victoria Villas, 110 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG1 3HL with free parking.
My specialism is working with (but not limited to) anxiety, raising self- esteem, low mood/depression coping with loss, trauma, relationships. I am qualified to work with adults, adolescents and children.
I also offer short term crisis management. There are times when life experiences turn our world upside down, I offer crisis management to adults ; supporting through grounding and client centred goal setting. 1-5 session for focus on making the right choices and decisions for you.
In addition I provide couples processing sessions. This is for couples who want to decide if they are going to stay or separate, 1-5 session offered to bring focus, understanding and clarity to your decisions through facilitation and mediation.
Stress Reduction Sessions
Are you burnt out or suffering the effects of stress? I can help you improve your well being.
How I can help?
Counselling can help you develop a clearer understanding of the challenges you are facing and help you navigate your way forward. Being self aware and in tune with your emotions can help bring about the changes you are looking for.
Overview of services
- low mood
- loss- relationship- death
- parent/ child relationship/ behaviour/ relationships/ couples decision making
- domestic violence/ sexual assault/ trauma
- gender identity
- self esteem/ stress management/ crisis management
- I also offer consultations, these are 2 hour session to identify goals/ support/ awareness to individuals and agencies
Free initial 30 min phone / face to face session offered
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters Degree in Counselling Children & Young People from The University of Nottingham
- Adavanced Post Graduate Practice Certificate in Counselling (adults)
- BA Hons Education
- PG Cert Professional Practice
- Diploma in Childhood Studies
- OCN Level 3 Working with Sexual Violence
- CPD : IPT essentials Interpersonal Psychotherapy for depression, Compassion Focussed Therapy, Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy ( trauma and attachment), Wirking with Self Harm/ Suicide
Mental Health Specialist
Counsellor for Fire starters Project with Nottingham University and Nottinghamshire Fire Service
Trauma Counsellor for a Nottingham based Charity
Early Years Practitioner
Teacher specialising in ADHD/ASD and challenging behavior
Behavior Unit Co-orderinator
Education Pastoral Support roles
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free 30 minutes introductory session.
My fees are £45 per 50 min session.
Reduced rate for students.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime and evening appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|