Live life to the full and you'll never die wondering!:)
My driving force: Every day offers a new beginning, a fresh start! Believe and anything is possible!
I help clients live the lives they want so that every day brings success, joy and fulfilment to satisfy their souls.
Hi I'm Jenny and I use NLP and CBT to help my clients quickly change restrictive patterns, perceptions and beliefs for a positive life. I help people overcome: anxiety, panic attacks, relationship issues, sadness, loss, bereavement, depression, low self-esteem, bullying / anger / conflict, phobias, trauma, OCD and PTSD and to change careers or lifestyle - to achieve work life balance.
Training, qualifications & experience
My credentials: BA, PGCE, Dip Psychotherapy, MCIPD
- Registered by UKCP www.psychotherapy.org.uk
- Accredited by NLPTCA www.nlptca.com and trained under the tutelage of Dr Susi Strang, a GP and NLPt psychotherapist of long standing internationally trained by the pioneers/ developers of NLP
- CBT trained (University of West of England)
- Trained coach: Roffey Park
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- Degree in Biology
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- An Organisational Development, Culture Change consultant, Coach and Mentor in major UK and International organisations since 1993
- Fellow of RSA
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
UK Council for Psychotherapy
The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) is a leading professional body for the education, training and regulation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors. Its register is accredited by the government's Professional Standards Authority.
As part of its commitment to protect the public, it works to improve access to psychotherapy, to support and disseminate research, to improve standards and to respond effectively to complaints against its members.
UKCP standards cover the range of different psychotherapies. Registration is obtained by training or accrediting with one of its member organisations, or by holding a European Certificate in Psychotherapy. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.