Specialising in individual and couple’s therapy, including:
- communication difficulties
- same sex couples
- commitment issues
- cross-cultural relationships
- Internet addiction
- psychosexual therapy
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy; University of East London
- MA in Social Psychology; University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Couple and Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy; UEL and Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationship (TCCR)
- Counselling Psychotherapy; City University of London
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors (FM); member of Continual Professional Development Committee
- COSRT general member
In addition to running a private practice, I work as a visiting clinician for the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships (TCCR). I believe in dialogue, the importance of self-awareness, and the potential for permanent change. Consequently, the utilisation of the psychodynamic approach is an integral aspect of my work. Nonetheless, I can incorporate other techniques into the therapeutic process to suit the specific needs of the client.
Areas of counselling I deal with
The fee for initial consultation is £100. The fee for ongoing sessions varies between £80 and £150. It is important that you discuss this with your therapist during the initial consultation.
Keeping up with the pace of everyday life can be tough. Dealing with life’s barrage of external pressures and expectations can be problematic. Finding time for oneself can be difficult. Therapy may help you; it can be useful in creating a safe thinking space. A space for reflection and discussion is available to you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|