Feeling lost, overwhelmed or confused? Maybe you're battling with every day life and don't know where to turn. Perhaps anxiety is taking over your thoughts, constantly niggling at you and wearing you out.
Most of us struggle at times. How would it feel to have some time just for you, to focus on what you want and need? Counselling can help to work towards accepting yourself or changing things that you are not happy with. Together we can have a look at what is going on with you, helping to give you space to think and work out what you want.
I strongly believe that we are all capable of change and that includes you. You already have the answers within you, I can support you in finding them. So if any of this resonates with you then contact me to arrange an initial appointment. You can ring me for an informal chat or drop me an email or text to find out more.
- Face to face counselling in the Portsmouth area.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long and are in a comfortable environment easily accessible by public transport.
- Initial assessment is at a reduced fee of £35.00
- Daytime and evening appointments.
- Limited, free on street parking is available nearby.
- The room is on the third floor, but a lift is available for anyone with difficulties negotiating stairs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic (Psychodynamic) counselling.
- Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I work to their Ethical Framework which means that my work is underpinned by a set of values and ethics designed to keep you safe.
- I undergo regular continued professional development, so I'm constantly learning and developing my understanding.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Initial session is £35, all other sessions are £45.00. All sessions are 50 minutes long.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
There is a lift in the building which gives access to all floors.
Evening and day appointments available. I aim to get back to you within 24 hours of receiving a message from you.
Types of client