Claire Dickety MBACP
West Down Farm
07763 624195 / 01935 822712
Counselling can help with a range of issues and having the time and space to talk about how you feel, to someone who will listen can help to see things from a different perspective and come up with some coping strategies.
During counselling session of 50 minutes, you can talk about and explore what is going on for you. Counselling can be short or long term as needed which we can discuss.
Are you feeling sad or suffering from depression? Maybe it's relationship or family issues, stress, things that happened in your childhood or a general feeling of anxiety or panic that's meaning that you are not living life how you would like to? Maybe you feel that low self confidence of low self esteem are holding you back?
I work as in integrative Counsellor from comfortable consultation rooms in the Sherborne, Yeovil and Ilminster area.
The therapies I offer include:
- Person centred therapy - working alongside you to be able to reach your own answers from a position of empathy, respect and support.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - can be particularly helpful for challenging thoughts surrounding anxiety, depression, stress and OCD.
- Mindfullness - to be able to focus on the present moment. This can involve breathing and relaxation.
- Creative Therapies - to help explore situations from a different perspective.
If you would like a free initial telephone consultation, please get in touch.
I offer telephone counselling and home visits as well as face to face.
I offer appointments during the day as well as in the evening and concessionary rates are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
Professional Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
MBSR 8 week programme in Mindfulness
Motivational Interviewing training
Introduction to Life Coaching
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
£40 an hour for individuals.
£35 an hour for Trainee counsellors
Concessionary rates available on discussion
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available from Monday to Friday 9-8. Saturday morning appointments are also available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|