Claire Dickety MBACP
West Down Farm
07763 624195 / 01935 822712
Are you struggling with anxiety, feeling sad or having family issues? Maybe you are having difficulties at work, feeling stressed, having problems with relationships, or lost someone close to you? It could be that you have had trauma in your past, struggling with low self esteem or feeling directionless?
Counselling can help with a range of issues and having the time and space to talk about how you feel, to someone who will listen can help to see things from a different perspective and come up with some coping strategies.
During counselling session of 50 minutes, you can talk about and explore what is going on for you. Counselling can be short or long term as needed which we can discuss.
I work as in integrative Counsellor from comfortable consultation rooms in the Sherborne, Yeovil and Ilminster area.
The therapies I offer include:
- Person centred therapy - working alongside you to be able to reach your own answers from a position of empathy, respect and support.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) - can be particularly helpful for challenging thoughts surrounding anxiety, depression, stress and OCD.
- Mindfullness - to be able to focus on the present moment. This can involve breathing and relaxation.
- Creative Therapies - to help explore situations from a different perspective.
If you would like a free initial telephone consultation, please get in touch.
I offer telephone counselling and home visits as well as face to face.
I offer appointments during the day as well as in the evening and concessionary rates are available.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
Professional Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
MBSR 8 week programme in Mindfulness
Motivational Interviewing training
Introduction to Life Coaching
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
£40 an hour for individuals.
£35 an hour for Trainee counsellors
Concessionary rates available on discussion
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available from Monday to Friday 9-8. Saturday morning appointments are also available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|