Life change Coaching - for when you're ready to make changes to live a different life
For Love- Career-Wealth- Creativity- Health & Well-being-Life stages- Living environment.
Helping you to make changes in your life
Helping you to get unstuck and bring in new and positive experiences.
Learning how to be living the life that you want and deserve to be living.
Getting to know the real authentic you and how to allow this person into more of your life.
Learning about self care and well-being.
Developing ways to express your authentic and unique self.
Learning mindfulness, visualization and mediation techniques.
Clearing blocks to allow abundance and bringing in happiness to your life.
Attracting health, happiness and life fulfillment.
Relationship coaching- attracting and choosing the right relationship for you. Truly being you in relationship. Improving relationship communication styles.
- Look at your current ways of communicating and learn new healthy ways of communicating that will encourage a more positive and understanding relationship dynamic.
- Identify your hopes for the relationship, aspirations for your life and including both your individual needs we will explore what might be getting in the way of this happiness and fulfillment.
- Find ways to create more closeness , intimacy and sharing in the relationship.
- Look at the Sexual relationship : how each of your needs are being met and what changes can be made to feel more fulfilled and connected.
- Where required ; work out if you are both still happily compatible to move forward together in the relationship at this stage in your lives
I am honest with you in what I see. I will be focused on helping you find more healthy and positive approaches to your life and relationship -which can be transformative. Therefore sessions can be challenging and will require your willingness to be open and honest, to be with what can feel uncomfortable and sometimes unfamiliar... this is required in order to create change and growth.
New Relationships and Looking for a partner :It is so important in a newer relationship to be able to be open and honest, to share your true self and feel heard and understood by your partner. Whether you are looking for love or in a new relationship your self awareness will be key to how healthy a relationship you attract into your life.
Together we will :
- Help you to be able to talk openly. To tell each other what you need from the relationship.
- Share hopes and fears for the relationship.
Individual focus will be on;
- What you want & need from a relationship.
- How to attract the relationship you really need.
- How to be your authentic self in relationship.
Individual Life Coaching and CHANGE Therapy
For Love- Career-Wealth- Creativity- Health & Well-being-Life stages- Home/ environment
- Helping you to make changes in your life
- Helping you to get unstuck and bring in new and positive experiences.
- Learning how to be living the life that you want and deserve to be living.
- Getting to know the real authentic you and how to allow this person into more of your life.
- Learning about self care and well-being.
- Developing ways to express your authentic and unique self.
- Learning mindfulness, visualization and mediation techniques.
- Clearing blocks to allow abundance and bringing in happiness to your life.
- Attracting health, happiness and life fulfillment.
Meditation and mindfulness tuition - individual clients and group sessions.
Please e mail or call if you would like to chat about what you are looking for.
If you know you would like to go ahead with coaching please let me know all days and times you can be available for sessions so I can let you know what availability I have to offer you an appointment.
I welcome enquiries if you are undecided and need to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been dedicated to self awareness and personal growth learning about both my own and others need for fulfillment - what makes this difficult and how we can change these old stuck behaviour dynamics. I work with The law of attraction... simply put, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. The Law of Attraction dictates that whatever can be imagined and held in the mind’s eye is achievable if you take action on a plan to get to where you want to be. Sometimes you really need help this process and that is what our work will be largely focused on.
My Psycho-therapeutic training began in 2002 where I gained and went on to further train in the following qualifications:
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - CPCAB (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - CPCAB
- Certificate in Counselling Studies - CPCAB
- Developing counselling skills -NCFE
- Introduction to Counselling skills - NCFE
- Systemic Family Therapy- IFT (Institute For family therapy)
- Further and Adult Education teaching certificate.
- Children and Young people Training - Relate
- Child health education and development Diploma.
I wasalso been a lecturer in Counselling for some ten years and a trainer in the adult sector for Relate.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Meditation and Mindfulness sessions are available in groups and individually.
Group training in Listening and communication skills.
Day workshops for self care and well-being.
Talks to young people about Healthy relationships.
Individual Life coaching and Change Therapy sessions : concessionary rates for key workers.
One Hour session £50
80 minutes sessions ( available fortnightly as well as weekly) £70
Relationship Therapy sessions:
One Hour - £60
90 minutes sessions £85
Home visits for family therapy observations £60 per hour
Workshops, Mindfulness & meditation sessions - contact me for individual requirements please.
Talks and training sessions- contact me for individual requirements.
Therapy Sessions are available weekly or fortnightly as required.
Once sessions are booked a commitment is required to pay for that session. Cancellation policy requires at least one weeks notice.
Please email or call if you would like to chat about what you are looking for.
If you know you would like to go ahead with counselling please let me know days and times you can be available for sessions so I can let you know what availability I have to offer you an appointment.
I welcome enquiries if you are undecided and need to find out more.
- 9.30 AM- 8.30 PM Monday - Thursday .
Contactable and responsive to inquiries 9 am - 6 pm Tuesday - Thursday
I offer one-to-one and group mindfulness and meditation teaching and sessions.