Letting love in - how to be in a relationship (day workshop)
If being in a relationship and finding the right partner for you has been difficult, this is a day to work through changing this pattern so that you can let yourself have the love and life you desire.
On this workshop day, we will be looking at;
- healthy ways to enter into an intimate relationship
- what do you personally need from a relationship and what makes you feel loved
- discovering that you are lovable so that you can receive love
- resolving feelings of shame that stop you from being loved
- taking pleasure from your world
Hosted by Amba Newbury
Amba is a therapeutic life & relationship counsellor & trainer . Passionate about supporting others live a life they love and developing better communicating and understanding with each other. Learning about the places in our life in which we get stuck, where we experience emptines,unhappiness & distress and how how to transform this.