The Custard Factory
Hello, my name is Marion and I would like to thank you for viewing my profile.
Like most of us, you may face occasional challenges and difficulties. At times you may perhaps feel anxious or depressed about work, relationships, stress, illnesses, etc.
There may be things about yourself, the past or the future, that confuse or concern you and are affecting your confidence and well-being.
Sometimes it impacts on your day-to day life (eating, drinking, gambling, overspending, outbursts, panic attacks, overwhelming feelings, etc.), you lose your sense of direction and ways of coping.
Sometimes you do not feel that your friends or family can help you or understand what you are going through.
You do not know who to talk to or where to find the answers to the problems you are confronted with.
How counselling can help?
A counselling session is a confidential and safe place for you to speak freely.
Through the sessions, I apply and adapt my knowledge and experience (see training) in order to explore with you the challenges you are confronted with, help you to overcome your difficulties and move forward with your life.
Using therapeutic and coaching techniques, I help you to shed light on your difficulties, find meaning and develop new ways of coping.
Qualified as Clinical and Counselling Psychologist and registered with HCPC, I have a wide range of experience in a variety of psychology-related areas including offending, victims support, drug and alcohol dependency, mental health, family breakdown, and work stress related, etc.
I have gained experience in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)/ Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Time-limited Approach, Person Centred Approach, Transactional Therapy, Systemic Approach and Psychodynamic/psychoanalytic. I adopt an integrative approach to suit individuals needs ( short term/long term).
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified counsellor - Therapeutic Counselling: Person-centred Approach, Transactional Analysis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), psychoanalytic approach, etc.
Qualified Clinical and Counselling Psychologist (HCPC accredited).
- Couple/ family psychology: Clinical psychology of the family, Perinatality and psychology of the parent, Psychology of children and their family
- Adult counselling psychology and psychopathology
- Victims, traumatism and expertise
- Psychology group and institution
Mentoring/ Coaching skills Certificate.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Fees: £40 per session (concession available).
Parking/transport links close by
Easy Access for those with mobility issues
Language : French – Psychologue Psychotherapeute Francophone – n’hesitez pas a me contacter pour plus d’information
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Afternoon, Evening and Weekend.
Types of client