- What is counselling/psychotherapy?
- How do I know which counsellor or psychotherapist to choose?
- Can I have online or telephone counselling?
- How do I know if I need counselling/psychotherapy?
- Anger Management
Anger is a basic emotion which has allowed us to survive as a species. When a...
If you have experienced the death of someone who was very important to you, you...
- Couples Counselling
Couples Counselling, previously known as marital therapy or marriage guidance,...
- Do you ever feel frustrated with how slowly things change?
Often when we decide we want...
- Loneliness – How to Deal with the Modern Scourge
“More loneliness than any...
- Why it's important to be able to say 'no' to your partner
In many couples there is one...
- Love - what is it exactly?
Some clients come to therapy saying that they "have fallen out of...
The Internal Critic - Small group workshop
Usually the loudest and most...
ART with HEART
Wanting to explore your creative side and increase your...
Arts Together Workshop - Celebrating Mental Health Awareness Week
Using a variety of materials and...
BE HERE NOW “The living moment is everything” D.H. Lawrence
In this one-day workshop...
“I was very skeptical of psychology and stuff - also, I didn't trust telling a stranger personal...” Anonymous ›
“I have suffered from depression and anxiety for a lot of years through rejection and trauma in my...” Julie ›
“I was abused by my father when I was a child. It was only with the encouragement of my therapist...” Jane ›
“I first experienced Post-Natal Depression after the birth of my first child in 2006. I very quickly...” Rachel Day ›
Counselling Directory was set up to connect visitors with a wealth of information and the ability to search for the most suitable counsellor or psychotherapist. If you're not sure where to start, click the badge to view our site help section.