Giovanni Felice Pace, Chartered Counselling Psychologist, HCPC, BPS, EuroPsy
49 Queen Victoria St
135 Palmerston Road
I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples of any age and background.
As an integrative therapist, I respond to my clients’ needs by going beyond a one-size-fits-all approach. I work with teenagers as well as adults in short and long term therapy.
My way of working is integrative, drawing on different therapeutic models to suit the particular needs of each client. I am open and every time happy to discuss the way we work together. I have a particular interest in Attachment Theory and Relational Transactional Analysis.
I work especially with:
- Gender identity
- Anger issue
- Eating disorders
- Feeling hopeless and stuck
- Making sense of what happened during the childhood
I subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the HCPC and UKCP, and I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Italian integrative Chartered Counselling Psychologist (HCPC and BPS accredited). I am currently completing additional training in order to become a Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist UKCP accredited.
I have mainly worked with people on the Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Learning Disabilities in many different roles and levels, from support worker to psychologist to manager. I have successfully worked 1:1 with self-harming clients on the Autistic Spectrum providing the opportunity to learn different strategies to express needs and pain.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
I offer the first session of assessment at the fixed price of £40.
The fees of the following sessions will be discussed during the first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work during weekdays and Saturday morning.
Types of client