Ann-Marie Masson (BACP Registered Member)
White Hart Lane
What do I offer?
- Uniquely tailored and supportive sessions that enable you to work through your difficulties.
- Therapy sessions for couples, individuals and young people.
- Sessions to help you work through a wide range of difficulties in life including relationship breakdown, affairs, conflict, family issues and divorce/separation.
- Time and space for you to process your thoughts and feelings in a non-judgemental and confidential space.
- Specialist counselling sessions for both individuals, young people and couples to help you build healthier relationships in your life.
I have been a qualified Relate counsellor for over eight and a half years offering counselling to couples, individuals and young people with relationship related issues. My work has involved supporting people facing relationship breakdowns (family/partners/work & friendships), domestic violence and mental health. These issues can have a detrimental effect on our self-esteem and confidence, often affecting many aspects of our lives.
My approach is down to earth with a genuine care of others wellbeing. It is important to me that my clients feel emotionally safe and not judged when working with me. I believe I have an understanding of how difficult it can be when we go through difficult times and how painful and isolating this can be on us.
It is my role to support you to identify the ways in which your life story, personal history and situations you find yourself in are impacting on you, I aim to identify a path towards change that feels right for you. Counselling is my passion and through my own personal journey I have experienced how empowering this can be, even just by seeing things from a different perspective can have huge changes on our life.
Life challenges I can support you with
- Relationship breakdown
- Couple conflicts and excessive arguing
- Family issues and difficult dynamics
- The impact of separation/divorce
- Difficulties with finding or building healthy relationships
- Understanding the differences between male and female.
- The impact of personal history on relationships (e.g. trauma, abuse, domestic violence)
- Self esteem and feelings of low self worth
- The impact of addictions on relationships, including drug, alcohol and internet use
- Work issues and the need to address work/life balance within relationships
- Plus many other key difficulties that can impact you either as an individual or as part of a couple dynamic - enquire today to see how I can help you move forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
Couples & Relationship Therapy
Certified Relate Counsellor
BACP Individual Member
BACP Registered Member
Counselling Young People
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
For those who are unable to travel to my counselling location in Basingstoke I offer sessions online via video conferencing (e.g. Skype).
For those seeking to explore their feelings regarding overall life direction, work/life balance and well-being I offer Life Coaching & Development sessions.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
£35.00 Young People
My background as a trainer and group facilitator in the counselling field has meant that I have developed skills in coaching and training to a wide variety of audiences. These skills and experience helps me to provide an encouraging and motivating experience to clients seeking to make changes in their lives and relationships.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work hours to suit the individual and couple's needs which will be agreed at a time beforehand.
Types of client