07832 975 900
I am experienced working with anxiety, depression, bereavement, ADHD adults and children, spiritual considerations, help with clarifying for making choices in life, relational difficulties, guilt, shame, anger, and many psychological and personality disorders.
Training, qualifications & experience
BAHons in Integrative Counselling; utilising a person-centred approach, but integrating many other modalities for each client's needs. Am experienced in CBT, Gestalt, Internal Family Systems, Enneagram, Existential considerations, various creative interventions (stones, soft toys, art, clay, dolls, etc...) as well as techniques from the Psychodynamic approaches.
I've been counselling since 2011.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
£50 per hour.
But I can offer concessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|