Jane E. Dudley UKCP Registered Pyschotherapist.
Counselling/Psychotherapy (Individuals & Couples, Families & Groups)
Life throws up many challenges especially in our health and our relationships, and whether we are alone or sharing our life with someone, we can experience fear.... doubt; the deepest love.........the darkest hatred; we can feel lost.... and belong; find joy for life but also experience addiction, depression and paralysing anxiety. There are times when we grow and thrive but other times when we can feel destroyed by life, by what happens to us, and around us.
As we move from one stage of life to another our relationship to ourselves, others, and the world calls us to heal from past traumas, mature internally and externally, and address the 'crazy' places we can inhabit as human beings. Before we can move on with our lives we often have to examine the present, learn to regulate destructive patterns in our behaviour and heal the past.
If you want to do more than just 'survive'; transform your relationships; or just need help with some of life's dilemmas; please do get in touch. Psychotherapy can bring real and lasting transformation.
The morning wind spreads its fresh smell.
We must get up to take that in,
that wind that lets us live.
Breathe, before it's gone
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (Institute Of Psychosynthesis:Middx University)
- Certified Sensorimotor practitioner (with the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, USA)
- PG Dip Counselling
- PG Dip Psychotherapy
- UKCP Registration/accreditation
- Member APP Asssociation for Psychospiritual Psychotherapists
- Diploma: Clinical Supervision and Consultancy
- Further training with The Centre for Child Mental Health; Mindful CBT; Personal Performance Coaching; Right Relations: (relationship)
- BA Contemporary Cultural Studies(Middx)
- MA Communication Culture & Society(Goldsmiths)
- Cert Ed. Over 25 Years in Education, teaching/lecturing
- Former trainer: CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Freelance trainer delivering workshops to individuals, groups and organisations.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I specialise in all forms of personal and professional development for individuals, couples and groups, working with the body, feelings, mind, spirituality and sexuality and especially potential. I also have expertise in working with trauma, of the kind related to isolated incidents, and also with the more chronic patterns that evolve during early developmental and in attachment styles.
Healing and subsequent personal change occurs through transformation in the mind-body relationship and over time it is possible to develop self- 'wisdom', mindfulness, and inner freedom.
Before 6pm £70 per hour
After 6pm £100
Before 6pm £100 per hour
After 6pm £150
Supervision £70 per hour, £90 per 1.5 hours. 2 hours @ £120 (This time may be shared by more than one practitioner)
I offer appointments on Tuesday - Thursday in Toddington, Bedfordshire.
Friday and Saturday in Southwold, Suffolk.
My fees vary for workshops and training depending on requirements. Please get in touch, either by phone or email and I will return your message as quickly as possible.
Please see my website for details: www.janedudley.co.uk
Whatever your enquiry, please contact me by phone on 01525 873495 or email and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday pm - Thursday am in Toddington, Bedfordshire Friday - Saturday Southwold, Suffolk
Types of client
Supervision & training
Therapeutic work is both rewarding and challenging. We sit alone with our clients, building relationship and engaging with some of the most complex and difficult experiences of being human.View supervision profile