'Looking for a brighter future'
'Supportive & Confidential CBT Therapist'
My name is Sharon, thanks for taking the time to stop by.
It is difficult enough when you are going through a tough time, but having to choose a therapist via a photo and description, is the last thing you need. Therefore I do not want to bombard you with lots of information and add to your confusions, see below for a brief overview of my therapeutic practice.
Good Luck with finding the 'right Therapist' for you
'I am an open and honest therapist who specialises in CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I joined the therapeutic world in 1998 after graduating from University'.
My professional career outlined -
9 years in Psychology for HMPS
7 years CBT for the NHS
Community based Charity Programmes - Supporting families 'in need'
Occupational work - for example - Ambulance/Police
Private Practice -
- working for the Probation Service
- delivering health and well-being/stress management/mindfulness- to work places -such as local council
- occupational support - for example - trauma support for the Police service
- supporting young people - for example - grief support
- 1-1 CBT, Hypnotherapy, EMDR, Coaching
Currently working via an agency around the UK, 2-3 days per week as a CBT Therapist and working from home - flexible availability to meet your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
Coventry University - Postgraduate Diploma in High Intensity Psychological Therapy
Birmingham University - Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Leicester University- MSc in Applied Forensic Psychology
BSc De Montfort University - Human Psychology – 2.1
Other Training in -
EMDR, bereavement, solution focused, motivational, EFT
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|