Lynda Corbin Counselling Dip. Couns ( MBACP )
Broadstone Business Centre
19(b) Moor Road
Hello and welcome. I'm Lynda and I offer Counselling from private comfortable rooms in Verwood and Broadstone.
I am a qualified counsellor and have experience of working with young people and adults with a wide range of issues such as Anxiety, Depression, Stress, OCD, Bereavement and Low Self Esteem.
Counselling can allow you the space to talk about your concerns and difficulties which you may be unable to share with others. I believe that the therapeutic relationship between therapist and client is the key to positive change and with this in mind I aim to offer a safe, confidential, and non-judgemental environment.
As well as my private counselling I also work with adults and young people who have experienced a loss through bereavement.
I can offer short and long term counselling in a safe confidential room in Verwood and Broadstone, and work with adults and young people from the age of 16.
To ensure I work safely and ethically I have regular supervision and I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Pyschotherapy.
You can contact me by email, telephone or text message to arrange an initial appointment. Please leave a message if I am unable to answer, and I will contact you within 24 hours.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapeutic Skills and Theory CBT - L5 (CPCAB)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling TC - L4 (CPCAB)
- Certificate in counselling studies (CPCAB)
- Certificate in counselling skills (CPCAB)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care. : The Foundation Course. Cruse Bereavement Care
- Complicated Grief : Cruse Bereavement Care
- Gambling Awareness Training. : (Gamcare)
- Understanding Anxiety and Depression
- I am committed to ongoing training and CPD
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
I know that one of the issues that can put you off looking for counselling is the cost, and with this in mind I try to ensure my fees match your income and offer what concessions I can. I charge between £25 and £35 and always offer concessions to students.
Your first session, the consultation where we meet and take some details will be of no charge.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have early morning, daytime and evening appointments available most days
Types of client