Ella Haselden, MA Clinical Counselling, Certified SF Practitioner (MBACP)
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP) and have an MA in Clinical Counselling and am a Certified Solution Focused Practitioner.
Life is often hard and can challenge us in many ways.
You may be feeling anxious, lack confidence, be suffering loss or experiencing other significant change in your life. As a fully trained and experienced Person Centred Counsellor I offer you the environment to explore difficult emotions, gain a greater understanding of self and begin the process of healing and inner growth. Within a safe space you will be able to focus on your strengths, skills and talents already at work in your life and how these can positively affect your future.
As an Integrative Counsellor I draw on a range of techniques to support each client on their unique journey.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 2 Certificate Counselling Skills (ABC), 2012
- Level 3 Certificate Counselling Skills (ABC), 2012-13
- Postgraduate Diploma Clinical Counselling (University of Chester), 2013-2016
- MA Clinical Counselling (University of Chester), 2013-2016
- Level 3 Certificate Solution focused Therapy, Distinction (IASTI), 2017
- Certified Solution Focused Practitioner (IASTI), 2017-18
- Level 3 Certificate CBT, Distinction (ABC Awards endorsed), 2017-18
- Certificate for 100 hours voluntary work with NHS, 2016-17
- Understanding and Recognising Sex Addiction
- Spirituality and LGBT people
- Transgender, Diversity and Equality Awareness
- Working with Solvent and Drug Abuse
- Tight Ropes and Safety Nets: Counselling Suicidal Clients
- Working with Children in their World
- Person-Centred Expressive Arts Therapy
- Solution Focused Practitioner, Psychological Therapies Unit, Liverpool, 2017-18
- Person Centred Counsellor/Integrative Counsellor, Compass, Liverpool, 2014-18
- Art/Creativity facilitator, The Brooker Centre, Halton Hospital, 2016-17
- Presentation of research “Ways in which women who have experienced a miscarriage acknowledge the life and death of their unborn child”, at the 23rd Annual BACP Conference, 2017
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
£20 for our first introductory session (approximately 30 minutes).
£35 per session (50 minutes).
Sessions payable in cash at time of session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and early evening. Please email for availability.
Types of client