I am a fully qualified and highly experienced psychological therapist / counsellor based in Northwood, with over twenty years experience working with both adults and young people, families and individuals. I also work as a school counsellor where I hold clinics for students, run workshops, offer mindfulness training and group work.
I offer an opportunity to talk through and share your concerns in a non-judgemental empathetic manner and help you obtain a deeper understanding of yourself and make more informed positive life choices. It is a safe place to explore and find resolutions and resilience to some of the difficulties that one has to navigate during their lives. My aim is for clients to build an emotional tool box and inner strength in order to deal with day to day problems.
I have experience in working with individuals, couples and families impacted by such difficulties as:
- Separation & Divorce
- Eating disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Self Harm
- Self confidence - self esteem
Have worked in the following institutions:
- Signpost - a young people's counselling resource
- Immanuel College Bushey - providing psychological therapy
- Northwood College - providing psychological therapy
- JCoss School Barnet - set up the psychological services
- Purcel School of Music Bushey - providing psychological therapy
- Royal Masonic School Rickmansworth - providing psychological therapy
- Private practice
Training, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Psychodynamic therapy. Regents College.
Diploma in Person Centred therapy.
Fifteen years experience working in schools and running a private practice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays 10.00 am - 19.00 One weekend a month
Types of client