Montague Hall Place
I am a very experienced psychoanalytic psychotherapist and I am registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy which is one of the main registration bodies for psychotherapists practising in Britain.
I have worked for over twelve years as a qualified psychotherapist providing both short and long term psychotherapy to adults. I am currently working in the NHS as a Principal Adult Psychotherapist and I also have a small private practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
I completed my training with the Arbours Association of Psychotherapists in 2005.
I am also an Associate Member of the Institute of Group Analysis and have a Post Graduate Certificate in Group Analytic Studies from the IGA and Birkbeck University. (2013)
I have a PG Diploma in Management Studies.
I have worked for over twelve years as a qualified psychotherapist working with individuals and groups and I have worked in a range of mental health settings for more than twenty five years including statutory and voluntary settings such as residential therapeutic communities.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Fees for individual Consultation - 2 x one hour appointments - £50.00 in total
Fees for ongoing individual psychotherapy - £50.00 per session.
I have a few spaces for a lower concessionary fee.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|