Juna Brookes (BACP)
24 Hawksworth Road
Very often we can find ourselves in a place of frustration, distress emotional pain. I understand that sometimes life can be hard and that you need some help. I have great respect for anyone who can recognise they are struggling and decide to do something about it. Well done!
I have a straight-forward, honest and caring attitude. I aim to provide affordable and approachable counselling and hypnotherapy for adults and young people.
My style of counselling, put simply, is about enabling you to gain perspective and understanding about your thoughts, feelings and behaviour so you can make positive changes, overcome difficulties and feel better.
- Are you experiencing flashbacks, anxiety, panic attacks or been diagnosed with PTSD
- Do you have phobias or fears which would not allow you to live your life for full
In this case rewind therapy and hypnotherapy will help you!!!
Please read the feedbacks/reviews of my customers here:
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) which means you will be working in a safe environment with a qualified therapist.
I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy from Leeds Metropolitan University.
Years of practice with my clients has tough me to use integrative work with which means I incorporate different theories or techniques to suit individual needs.
As well as my private practice I work part time in Bradford Bereavement and in Barca Leeds.
Other training and qualifications
- Fast cure of Phobias Certificate
- PTSD and Trauma cure Certificate
- Rewind technique Certificate
- Working with suicidal clients Certificate
- Play Therapy Certificate
- Bereavement and loss work certificate
- Working with hard to help clients certificate
- Working with LGBT certificate
- Bereavement in LGBT community certificate
- Working in Creative ways certificate
- Conversational Reframing certificate
- CBT with heart certificate
- Working with Clinical Depression certificate
- Safeguarding certificate
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Art therapy/Art psychotherapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Photos & videos
Fees both for counselling and hypnotherapy. Face to face £45 initial 1 hour session . After block booking of 4- 50 minutes each ( £150 total for 4) Skype/telephone- initial £35. After block booking of 4 -50 minutes each ( £120 total of 4 sessions)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
From 9am to 19.00pm, excluding weekends.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|