Over 20 years experience Senior Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor within University setting.
PTSD Focussed Cognitive Behavioural Therapist at Local Health Board Trauma Clinic.
EAP workplace Counsellor and experienced in Critical Incident Stress Management.
Mental Health Mentoring, Open University .
Professional Reflective Practice Groups facilitator.
Special interest in Autism/AS, Disability, carer roles, anxiety and depression, phobias and trauma.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Counselling Consultative Supervision 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2004
- Post Graduate Diploma Integrative Counselling 1999
- Teaching Cert (FE)
- BA ( Hons) Communication Studies
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£50 per session
Face to face and online counselling and supervision available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|