02086 534495 / 07719 576304
I am a qualified and experienced counsellor, having worked in relationship counselling for the last 13 years. I offer confidential, non-judgemental counselling to all kinds of relationships, including individuals as well as couples. I work in both relationship counselling and Psycho-sexual Therapy and abide by the BACP and COSRT Code of Ethics.
I worked with the London Marriage Guidance Council for 4 years and held a Relate license for 9 years. I now work in private practice. As a relationship counsellor I facilitate across a range of difficulties and problems that couples can experience, which may include.
- lack of closeness and intimacy
- trust and commitment
- poor and conflictual communication
Psycho-sexual Therapy may be experienced by the individual or couple as a separate issue. Problems presented in my practice can include.
- Orgasmic dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- compulsive sexual behaviour
- sexual identity
Whilst my core approach is Psychodynamic. I also draw on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, depending on the needs of the client.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psycho-dynamic Marital and Couple Counselling.London Marriage Guidance Council (course accredited by BACP 1996))
- P.G. Diploma in Psycho-sexual Therapy with Relate (University of Hull, 2013).
£50 per 50 min. session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Week day's and evenings including Saturday mornings.
Types of client