David Flint BSc (Hon) Psychology, Dip. Couns, IMBACP, MBPsS.
01276 804 570 / 07553 427 079
I believe that the foundations of a successful counselling relationship are about honesty, respect, integrity, understanding and confidentiality. My aim will be to work with you to build those foundations which will underpin and reinforce our therapeutic relationship. Although predicting exactly what will happen is difficult as each therapeutic relationship is different and each client's experience unique, building a secure relationship will help you to feel enough trust and confidence to be able to discuss whatever you want to. This will enable us to explore what it means to be you and try to understand how your experiences have affected you and your life, even though this may be difficult and emotionally painful sometimes, this process will help you to find your solutions, promote your well being, ability to manage and live your life as you wish to.
Wheel chair accessible premises.
Counselling and psychotherapy for:
Anxiety, Depression, Sadness, Fears, Loss, Anger, Relationships, Friendships, Family, Exam Stress, School expulsion, aggression, self harm, identity issues, gender identity, disability, stress, personality disorders, separations/divorce, affairs/ betrayals, generalised anxiety disorder, relationship issues.
Integrative therapy, Short term, long term, one to one, face to face, solution based and focused therapy.
Frimley, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Hawley, Cove, Camberley, Sandhurst, Blackwater, Ash, Aldershot,
Crowthorne, Normandy, Church Crookham.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society.(Membership No.347897)
- Individual Member of the BACP (Membership No 774072)
- BSc Psychology (Hon)
- Diploma Integrative counselling
- Diploma in Mindfulness based Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Honorary Psychologist NHS working with people with learning disabilities (IQ's below 70)
- HOMER (addiction, alcohol, prison release charity)
- YPI (11-24 year olds)
- 6th Form Counselling (16-19 year olds)
- Royal University of Holloway Associate Counsellor (Adult students).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Phobias, Sadness, Fears, Confusion, self-development, low self-esteem, anger management, child related issues
Photos & videos
- Initial 30 minute session free.
- £40 p/h weekdays/evenings.
- £50 p/h weekends.
- Concessions available.
- Wheel chair accessible.
- Ample Free parking
- Close to Frimley Park Hospital
- Short walk to Frimley Station
- Main road location
- Purpose built Office
- West Malling:
- Wheel chair accessible.
- Ample free parking
- Purpose built office
- Business Park Location
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Mon - Fri. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sat/ Sun. Not all times are available at both premises.
Types of client