David Evans - DIP - BA (Hons) Counselling - BACP Registered
I am here to offer support and to help you address issues you may be facing, enabling you to explore your feelings and help you to come to terms with what is most difficult in your life.
Do not fear seeking help.
I can offer you the time and space to share, and to begin an on-going improvement to your way of life. I can help you to move forward and to help you become more aware of your behaviour, thoughts and feelings.
To be a healthy, functioning human being there is a need for a process of change. I can help you in that process.
I continue to work with adults and children of all ages within a Humanistic, integrative style.
I believe in personal empowerment and positive change, which can assist you in coming to terms with the issues you may be facing.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Humanistic counsellor who works within an integrative style. I have a history of experience working one-to-one with children and adults in various settings.
I bring passion, sincerity and openness to my work.
- BA Hons – Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma - INLPTA - NLP
- Diploma – Humanistic Counselling
- CPCAB – Counselling skills
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Fully Insured.
- Creative therapy training
- CBT training
- Person Centred training
- Gestalt training
- Psychodynamic theoretical training
- Enhanced DBS - 6 monthly
Areas of working experience.
- MIND - Mental health support services - Recovery worker
- Stonepillow Homeless Service - Resettlement Manager
- The Royal British Legion - Regional Outreach Officer
- Crime Reduction Initiative - Outreach (High Risk Offenders - On license)
- Arun Counselling Services - Counsellor
- Sussex Probation services - Counsellor
- The Youth Information Services - Counsellor
- Ravenscourt Drug & Alcohol rehabilitation services - Care team worker
- Downview Primary School - Governor
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Internet addiction and the effects on our mental health and well being.
- Art therapy/Art psychotherapy
- Arts therapies
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
£ 30.00 - Per hour
Tel - 07545859646
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding Children beyond procedures.
- Safeguarding Adults at risk.
- Poverty, Parenting and Social exclusion.
- ITEP Mapping & recovery care planning.
- Equality & Diversity.
- Health & Safety.
- Drug & Alcohol awareness training.
- Creative Art Therapies with Children.
- Working with Male Victims of Domestic Violence
- Working with Female Victims of Domestic Violence
- First Aid.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available from 5pm Monday-Friday. Also weekends.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|