Amanda Ingram Registered MBACP
18 Park Place
I am an experienced counsellor and qualified Supervisor offering appointments in Harrogate and Leeds. Both of my practices are of central location, just a short walk away from bus and train stations.
Occasionally appointments are also available in Birstall.
I provide a safe and non-judgemental environment that will enable you to explore in confidence the issues you are finding problematic. Our time together will support you on your journey to overcome the issues which are causing you distress.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), and work in accordance with their ethical framework.
Counselling sessions are usually held at my practices, however Skype sessions are also available.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counsellor Supervision -York St John University.
- Diploma HE in Therapeutic Counselling Level 5 (DIPHE) - Leeds Metropolitan University
- Certificate in Counselling & Therapeutic skills- Wakefield College
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Fees are £45 per 50 minute session. This is payable in cash, bank transfer or cheque at the beginning of each session.
- My cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice otherwise the full fee is payable.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime and evening appointments subject to availability.