Wendy Capewell - Relationship & Communication Specialist
01420 473620 / Mob: 07711 935955
There are times when events happen and we feel really overwhelmed, unsure which way to turn, confused by well-meaning advice offered by friends and family.
Perhaps you are struggling in your relationship and are unable to talk to each other without emotions running high, or it maybe that you just don't know how to approach the issue.
Or it could that things just don't feel right - but you can't put your finger on it.
That's when it can be really helpful to talk to someone who isn't going to judge, and will listen. Someone who has your best interests at heart, and not going to encourage you to do something you dont want to.
That's where a counsellor comes in.
I have more than 12 years experience of working with both individuals and couples, as well as plenty of my own life experiences.
Making the first step to seek help and support can feel really daunting, especially if you have never worked with a counsellor before and you dont know what to expect.
Counselling can seem really daunting, especially for those who have not undertaken it before, I feel strongly that you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible for any meaningful work to take place. Therefore I am happy to have a preliminary chat on the phone or by email to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
As an Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I work within their Ethical Framework for Good Practice. I have an ongoing commitment to training and personal growth to provide the best service to clients.
I can arrange both daytime and evening appointments, either face to face or through Skype, so why not contact me for a FREE Discovery call to see if we are a good fit.
Visit my website - http://www.yourrelationshipspecialist.co.uk/
Author of 'From Surviving to Thriving in a Romantic Relationship' - available on Amazon.co.uk -http://amzn.to/2qexSvm
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Therapy,
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate 101 Transactional Analysis
- Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accredited)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance - Monash University (online course
Author of ' From Surviving to Thriving in a Romantic Relationship'
I have undertaken further training in the following areas:
- Bereavement and Loss
- Introduction to Couple Interaction - (Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships)
- Drug and Alcohol dependancy
- Immediate Effects of Sexualised Trauma
- Male rape
- Narcissistic and Borderline Personality Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self Harm
- Sexual abuse
- Low self esteem
- Relationship Counselling
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Photos & videos
- How unrealistic expectations can ruin a relationship
- Are constant arguments ruining your relationship?
- Why negative self-talk is so damaging
- Is divorce the only answer when one person cheats?
- Managing relationships during the festive season
- Is compromising the best solution in a relationship?
- What brings couples together – and drives them apart?
I offer day time and evening appointments, face to face or via Skype
Why not call me for an informal chat, I look forward to hearing from you,
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day time and evening appointments available
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|