Wendy Capewell -The Relationship Specialist
01420 473620 / Mob: 07711 935955
You are at the end of your tether. Constant rows, bickering, just existing in this relationship. You just cant take any more. You have tried sorting it out together but it just ends up a heated argument. You have thought about seeking help but it all feels so scary.
Ask yourself the following questions.
Have you have been able to work things out so far?
Are you really happy or just functioning?
What will life be like if you don't do anything about it?
Are you worried that you are going to be blamed for everything?
So to assure you, I work with couples with thoughts and concerns just like that to get their relationship back on track and reignite the magic that has been missing. I don't take sides, and I don't judge. Its about working together to find out why the relationship isn't working and how I can help you get your relationship back on track.
* Has your relationship lost its magic?
* Are you arguing all the time, but don't know why or even what its about?
* Has communication broken down completely, and you don't even know why you are together?
* Or perhaps one of you has cheated or had an affair
You may not be sure whether you want to carry on or whether to end the relationship. There is a lot at stake, but you just don't know how to fix it. If things go on in this way, the only alternative is to walk away.
There is a solution
I am an experienced relationship counsellor, working with individuals and couples who are finding their relationships are just not working. By working together we explore what is going wrong, find the root of the problem and find better ways of communicating, making for a happier relationship.
So what is stopping you? We can have chat either on the phone or using Skype to see whether I am the right person to help you, and I will answer any questions you may have.
The Point of no- return
I recognise there are times that relationships do break down, and either one person or both don't want to continue with the relationship. At theses times its helpful to understand what has gone wrong, so that patterns aren't repeated, into other relationships.
If that this case, I will help you work together to end the relationship in the most amicable way possible, whether it be separation or divorce.
So if your relationships are not working for you, why not contact me and start working on making positive changes to a happier life
I have been working with issues relating to relationships for many years, and I have invested time to become experienced in helping couples get their relationship back on track. It is my passion, and have experienced a great number of successes where couples really want to make it work.
Counselling can seem really daunting, especially for those who have not undertaken it before, I feel strongly that you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible for any meaningful work to take place. Therefore I am happy to have a preliminary chat on the phone or by email to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
As an Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I work within their Ethical Framework for Good Practice. I have an ongoing commitment to training and personal growth to provide the best service to clients.
I can arrange both daytime and evening appointments, either face to face or through Skype, so why not contact me for a FREE Discovery call to see if we are a good fit.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Therapy,
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate 101 Transactional Analysis
- Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Accredited)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance - Monash University (online course)
I have undertaken further training in the following areas:
- Bereavement and Loss
- Introduction to Couple Interaction - (Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships)
- Drug and Alcohol dependancy
- Immediate Effects of Sexualised Trauma
- Male rape
- Narcissistic and Borderline Personality Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self Harm
- Sexual abuse
- Low self esteem
- Relationship Counselling
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
- Are constant arguments ruining your relationship?
- Why negative self-talk is so damaging
- Is divorce the only answer when one person cheats?
- Managing relationships during the festive season
- Is compromising the best solution in a relationship?
- What brings couples together – and drives them apart?
I offer day time and evening appointments, face to face or via Skype
Why not call me for an informal chat, I look forward to hearing from you,
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day time and evening appointments available
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|