Catalyst Clinical Psychology
Trinity Space Centre
07947067847 / 07947067847
I am a Clinical Psychologist working privately offering psychological therapy to individuals over the age of 16 in the Wakefield area. I work with most psychological difficulties such as anxiety and depression and have a special interest in trauma related difficulties. I draw on a wide range of therapy models to create an individualised therapy package for each client.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hons Psychology 1995 University of East London
- DClinPsy 2007 University of Leeds
- Cognitive Analytic Practitioner Diploma 2013 Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy
- EMDR Accredited Practitioner - Trained 2013, accredited 2016
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£90 per session for one hour sessions
I have some "after 5pm" appointment slots, but these are often booked up ahead of time. I mainly work Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
I have parking and wheelchair access, just ask for details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|