I know from personal experience that approaching counselling for the first time can be difficult, challenging and somewhat scary. Contacting a therapist takes a lot of courage. You have made the first steps to do this, well done!!
I am committed to providing therapy in a supportive, safe, discreet, confidential and non-judgemental space. As a passionate integrative Counsellor, I am able to work with a range therapies to help support your challenges and promote your wellbeing. I offer talking and creative therapies to support you in finding a more positive mindset and approach to life. I have a very person centred approach, which supports you to make the right choices for yourself. Remember you have the power to change the things that you are unhappy with!!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning within schools (QCF)
- Safeguarding level 2 Children and Adults
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Butterwick Hospice Loss and Bereavement Training
- Working Therapeutically with Children and Young Adults
- Play and Lego Therapy
- Think Sensory
- Excellence in Autism and Social Communication
- Excellence in ADHD and Attachment Disorder
- Certificate in Communication, Confidentiality and Sensory Deprivation
- LGBT+ Awareness
- Mindfulness Counselling Masterclass
- First Aid
- Children’s Safeguarding Level 2
- Adult Safeguarding Level 3
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£40.00 per session
Concessions offered for
25% concessions available, circumstances dependant.
I can be flexible if needed