** Covid-19 update** : you can STILL book in counselling and therapy sessions with me during lockdown & with social distancing. We will use Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or phone for your session - whatever works best for you. Please call or email me to get a first session booked in. **
Health, finances, relationships, career, family, fitness and unexpected change – life can get complicated.
Clients come to see me when they want fast, effective results with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, stress, eating disorders and relationship re-thinks.
The main Healthy Chat practice is now fully online - accessible from anywhere in the UK. Your therapy session will be on Zoom, Skype or FaceTime (or phone if necessary) - whatever works best for you. Face-to-face sessions are possible on request, based in either Aberdeen or near Montrose, Angus (these locations will be open only when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted in full).
Over many years I've noticed that clients are almost always more resourced for the changes they want to see in their life than they first think. Sometimes it's just the opportunity to borrow a brain for an hour, while they talk through how they most want their story to unfold that gets a person quickly re-focussed and back on track.
Through Healthy Chat you have access to life-changing conversations using Human Givens psychotherapy and counselling - it's fast and effective with most people as resourced as they want to be in around 4-6 sessions (sometimes less, occasionally a few more). It puts your time and money investments in context when you get back to living your life quickly and confidently in such a short timeframe.
As a qualified Human Givens Therapist and a trained Executive Coach, I've been grateful to spend over 18 years supplying life-changing conversations to people from all walks of life, with a vast array of skills and with a colourful range of dreams and desired outcomes.
What you get from me: fast, effective and practical therapeutic conversations & outcomes. A Healthy Chat will take one of 3 forms:
- Therapy: relief from depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, phobias, addiction, eating disorders, divorce complexities, stress and poor sleep.
- Counselling: equipping you for strong relationships, successful marriage, healthy divorce, blended or extended families, new parenting, parenting teenagers, empty nesting, career change, business growth, fitness or sporting high performance, wholesome bereavement & happy retirement.
- Coaching: for personal and professional ongoing high achieving: inspiring you to show up in a bigger way at home, at work, and for yourself; exploring your relationship with risk and how to trustingly face fears; choosing the experiences you want in your future; adding meaning to ambition; staying happy, healthy and on plan for your success.
If what you read here sounds like it's what you're looking for, get in touch now by email or phone: you can book a first session today; or request a 15-minute initial phone call so I can answer any questions you might still have.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 07798 792763
Training, qualifications & experience
- Human Givens PostGrad Diploma: Human Givens Psychotherapist (Human Givens Institute - UK) - 2012
- Corporate Coach PostGrad Diploma: Corporate & Executive Coach (Corporate Coach U - USA) - 2002
- BA Publishing - (Napier University, Edinburgh) - 1992
Human Givens Institute
The Human Givens Institute (HGI) is both a membership organisation and a professional body representing the interests of those in the caring and teaching professions who have an interest in or utilise the human givens approach. Counselling Directory register Registered Members (MHGI) and Fellow Members (FHGI), who will have completed the Post Graduate Practitioner's Assessment (Part III) and who are fully qualified to practise as a human givens therapist or counsellor. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Single session: £90.00 for 60 mins; £125.00 for 90 mins
- Student session: £75.00 for 60 mins; £90.00 for 90 mins
Please note the effectiveness of the Human Given's therapy you're investing in and remember that we rarely see a client for more than 4 sessions. That's amazing value when you compare it to:
* how long you've been suffering / compromising up until now
* how quickly you could feel better
Change is easier than you think
Most people can be helped in 4-6 sessions, although some people only need one or two and others with more complex difficulties may require more.
There is no need for you to commit to multiple therapy or counselling sessions. When you're resourced and equipped for your next chapter (work, life, relationship, parenting, health, emotions, sleep - whatever), that's you complete.
My aim is to help you in as few sessions as possible.
Concessions offered for
Feedback from some recent Healthy Chat clients:
- “After years of anxiety and irrational thoughts I made a phone call to Jennifer, made an appointment and couldn’t believe the change (even after 1 session) that she helped me achieve.” - Peter, Aberdeenshire (4 sessions)
- “Having seen Jennifer 4 times, twice with my husband and twice alone, I cannot express enough how much she helped save our marriage. We were at a crisis point and without her help I’m not sure we would have managed to move forward..” - Christine, Edinburgh (4 sessions)
- “The strategies she gave my son were simple for him to manage and he began using them right away.” Natalie, Fife (2 sessions)
- "By the second session I was equipped with enough ways to deal with my panic and anxiety and combined with some positive life changes that were encouraged gradually, I saw improvements in my condition much faster than the medication I was on.." Liam, Aberdeen (3 sessions)
- “Healthy Chat helped to reframe me, my family and my work. I’ve found it an amazing process to go through these conversations.” - Elliot, (3 sessions)
Please get in touch with Jennifer now:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 07798 792763