Barncluith Business Centre
I am a counsellor and life coach, and I created my counselling company, Inis-Ink Counselling, to be able to work with people to make their lives better.
When you feel stuck or overwhelmed, I can work with you to help you find your way and to help you make the right choices for you. In counselling or life coaching sessions, I offer support to help you understand what you want to change in your life. The sessions will also enable you to make those changes to improve your life and have the ability to cope better.
I am based in central Hamilton with good links for public transport. There is also free parking available on site.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been qualified as a counsellor for over 20 years now, having achieved my Masters degree in Counselling in 1997. Since that time, I have worked with many different people who were experiencing many kinds of difficulties. I have worked with people who:
- have addiction issues;
- are experiencing anxiety and/or depression;
- are having difficulty coping with loss or grief;
- are homeless;
- are struggling to cope with the changes associated with hearing loss.
I have also achieved other qualifications, including:
- a Masters degree and PhD in Social Work and Social Welfare (in 2000 and 2003 respectively)
- a Certificate in Professional Life Coaching from New U Coaching (in 2010)
- a Certificate for leading courses in Mindfulness Based Approaches to Caring (in 2015)
It is important to me to keep learning and growing so that I can offer individuals the best support I can so that they too can keep learning and growing.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Individual face-to-face counselling sessions cost £40 per session. For life coaching fees, please see my website: inis-inkcounselling.co.uk.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I'm available weekdays, and can accommodate appointments on some evenings.
Types of client