Counselling, Psychotherapy & Life Coaching in Tottenham Hale
Counselling, Psychotherapy & Live Coaching for individuals of all ages
I currently offer a reduced fee of £45 per session for children and adolescents aged 5 to 18 years old as I have just completed my training as Child, Adolescence and Family Psychotherapist.
Couples Therapy (gay, hetero and bisexual)
Clinical individual and group supervision for Counsellors & Psychotherapist’s
Life, Performance and Wellness Coaching for individuals of all ages
EAP Work: I currently take on clients from the following EAP providers:
CRM (Crisis Management Solutions)
In North London, Tottenham, Hale Village, N17 7GD , 5 minutes from Tottenham Hale tube and over ground station, only two tube stations away from Finsbury Park and a couple of bus stops away from Edmonton and Wood Green.
- Do you feel you need to talk with someone neutral who is outside your circle of family and friends and will listen to your concerns in a non judgmental way? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate)
- Do you feel the need to explore your feelings, concerns, thoughts and ideas in a confidential and safe environment? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Do you feel you want to reach a deeper understanding of yourself and your behaviour with the assistance of a professional counsellor or psychotherapist? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Do you want a professional counsellor or psychotherapist on your side that engages actively with you and helps you to find satisfactory solutions and changes to your problems or difficulties? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Have you ever experienced a trauma and suffer from anxiety and insomnia as a result of it? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Do you suffer from depression and anxiety and don’t know the way out? (counselling and psychotherapy would be appropriate )
- Are you a couple in despair and don’t know where to turn to? (couples therapy would be appropriate)
- Is your relationship in a crisis or are you already separated? (couples therapy would be appropriate)
- Do you have high levels of anxiety concerning your children as you are separating or in a crisis? (couples therapy would be appropriate)
- Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist in need for a supervisor who provides a space to reflect, learn, grow and expand your professional expertise? (clinical supervision would be appropriate)
I am a Senior BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist and adhere to the BACP Ethics for Counselling and Psychotherapy. I work in private practise since 2002. In recent years I have focussed on working with people with depression and all kinds of anxiety disorder like phobias, panic attacks, social anxieties and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) as well as trauma and abuse. I also work with people with various drug addictions, in particular alcohol, cannabis and cocaine addiction using the harm reduction model.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications are
- MA in Integrative/transpersonal Child, Adolescence and Family Therapy
- Diploma in Sand-tray Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Intervention for Eating Disorders
- Diploma in Eating Disorder
- Certificate in working therapeutically with Obesity
- 10 days NLP Partitioner Course with main focus on Performance & Life Coaching
- Diploma in Transpersonal Couple Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- RSA in Person Centered Counselling
I have also attended a variety of trainings and workshops in the following areas:
- Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy
- Group Therapy and Group Facilitation
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I also offer psychosexual couple counselling to gay, lesbian and hetero sexual couples.
- Individual therapy: £55 (daytime 8am to 4pm, 50 minutes), £55 (evening 5 to 8pm)
- Individual therapy: £45 (Concession)
- Couples therapy: £55 (50 minutes) £80 (75 minutes)
- Individual Supervision: £55 (50 minutes) or £75 (75 minutes), £50 (concession),
- Coaching: £55 (50 minutes)
Fees for different coaching and couple therapy packages, please visit: www.approachcounselling.co.uk
I am working in private practice from my home in North London, 5 minutes walk from Tottenham Hale Tube and Train Station on the Victoria Line. Please contact me for information about the exact address. You can expect a responds from me within one working day during the week. If you contact me over the weekend, I will most likely respond to you by Monday.
I also work at another consulting room on Monday's 8am to 1.30 pm (last appointment) at Therapy Space East, 231 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6PJ
TO CONTACT ME PLEASE CALL 07904 554468 BETWEEN 9 AM AND 8PM OR EMAIL ME ON email@example.com to arrange the first appointment or enquire about counselling.