Ron has worked as a Relate therapist for over 20 years, he now works privately from his rooms in Streatham Hill together with working for the NHS at St Georges Hospital in Tooting.
Ron works with both couples and individuals who experience relationship issues with partners, friends or family .He specialises in psychosexual dysfunctions alongside working with individuals who struggle with compulsive sexual behaviours, otherwise known as sex addiction. He also offers therapy to partners and families who are affected by compulsive sexual behaviours.
Whilst his training was based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Ron takes an eclectic approach to the therapy depending on the individual needs of the client, He offers a safe and confidential environment to explore and work on what ever the client brings to the session.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Relate Postgraduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy (psychosexual therapy) 2008
- ATSAC Professional Certificate in Sexual Addiction 2013/2014
- Relate Marital and Couple Counselling Theory and Practice 2006
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Assessment and ongoing therapy £60
- Reduced rates are available, depending on income
Ron can offer regular session times from early morning to late evening Monday to Saturday. For those clients who are unable to work with fixed times, he can offer a flexible weekly session based on availability.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays, evenings and Saturdays available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|