Paul Lipman - MBACP. - Depression, Anxiety, Relationships, Family ....
01883345352 / 07843472163
Welcome ... At some time in our lives we can all do with a little extra help and talking to someone who is trained can make a real difference, no matter how difficult that might seem today.
I help people of all ages, from all walks of life and with a wide range of difficulties. in particular i have a wealth of experience working with those who suffer more deep seated and longstanding difficulties such as: anxiety, depression, abuse and trauma.
Also helping couples struggling to make their relationship work, specializing in communication breakdown and those having parenting issues.
i have a down to earth, mature and positive approach to helping and offer you a safe, non judgmental relationship in which we can explore together with you knowing i'll approach what may be difficult for you compassionately.
I appreciate, finding answers doesn’t always come easily and imagining change or a different future when you don't feel at your best, can be difficult at times. So never forgetting how i felt when i couldn't find my own answers and was stuck, i'll support you well, work at your pace,and from day one help you find ways to cope as we work towards your goal.
I'm passionate about your well being, inspired by my experiences,"know my stuff" and care you get what you come for.
I know getting started and deciding if you want counselling can often be the most difficult step. That's why If you'd like to contact me, we can set up an initial no obligation session. You can talk about what you want to get from counseling, ask any questions and this is an opportunity for me to get a 3D picture of how i can help.
Then if you think i can help you, we can agree a second session and arrange to meet regularly..
Areas of difficulty i regularly help with.
- Abuse (Physical, Emotional or sexual) ”
- Asperger's/ Bipolar
- Bareavement and loss
- Childhood issues affecting you in adulthood
- Deep seated lack of confidence, shyness, passivity or unable to say "no"
- Disturbing images, flashbacks or memories
- Low self esteem
- Physical ills, such as: headaches and stomach problems with no medical diagnosis.
- Post traumatic stress
- Parenting difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Self comforting obessive behaviours
- Sexual anxiety
- Struggling to find a purpose or direction in life
- Post- traumatic stress
New 8 week Body Communication Therapy Program - From March 2017
The Body remembers and holds unspoken: thoughts, feelings, memories and trauma.Releasing these can free you from difficult feelings and repeating negative outcomes in your life.
This therapy program is designed to to help with:
- Low self esteem,
- Worrying behaviours'
- Those struggling to communicate in a relationship.
I also run workshops to help with:
- Emotional well being
Training, qualifications & experience
Main accreditation and training
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
- WPF Certificate in Psychodynamic counselling
- Accredited - Association Of Facilitators
- Gestalt Group facilitation and coaching
- Person Centred, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt and Relational approaches.
- CBT Therapy
- Babette Rothschild - Trauma / PTSD training
- BACP accredited training:Trauma counselling, depression, anxiety, anger, self-harm, eating disorders, attachment disorders, loss and grief, sexuality, obsessions, addiction, post traumatic stress, bipolar and, asperger syndrome.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
I can see you at Caterham, situated in a peaceful and secluded location half a mile from Caterham station (CR3) or at The Strawberry House Practice, which is situated in Hayes, (BR2) Bromley and 100 meters from Hayes main line station.. .
I work varied hours, including evenings, weekends including Sundays and subject to availability can be flexible.
No obligation first session so you can decide if you want counselling.
Individual - £45 / 60 minutes .
Couples - £65 / 90 minutes
Couples - £45 / 60 minutes
Depending on when you are available i may be able to offer lower fees and so please ask.
8 week Body Communication course - £290
One of my particular areas of research and interest is helping those who have suffered with a long held difficult or traumatic experience; such as living with sexual, physical or emotional abuse from childhood.
This can lead to self limiting ways of being, angry reactions that come from nowhere, depression, low self esteem and physical illness and sometimes a permanent state of anxiety.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
i work varied hours including evening and weekends.
Types of client