Paul Lipman - MBACP. - Depression, Anxiety, Relationships and much more ..
01883345352 / 07843472163
Welcome ... I am an experienced counselor with an in depth and broad knowledge which i don't let get in the way of a genuine and normal relationship and being fully involved in our work together. I'm all about lasting change and never forgetting what it was like when I couldn't find my own answers, I'll work with you, to help you get to be where you what to be, as soon as possible.
We'll work together to highlight any patterns of thinking , belief and behaviour which leave you stuck in difficult feelings or unable to move forward and the links to current and past relationships. Then with new awareness, we can explore new possibilities and ways of being , leaving you free, to make new choices, cope and live healthily.
I offer short and long term help and working at your pace and with you always in control of what we do and share you can decide what's right for you and your life.
I know making the call can be really difficult but I believe you'll be pleasantly reassured and no longer have to cope alone.
I see every week how what seems impossible becomes someone's new reality!
What to expect
..... I will work with you in ways that mean you can find your answers, develop how you wish and what is right for your life and create your own brand of who you are.
The areas i regularly help with are:
- Deep seated lack of confidence, shyness, passivity or not being able to say “no”
- Relationship issues
- Self - comforting obsessive behaviors: EG: Emotional eating, excessive sex, work or physical activity, rigid routines…
- Disturbing:images, flashbacks or memories
- Physical ills, such as: headaches and stomach problems with no medical diagnosis.
- Shame - Those who have a secret of: physical, sexual or emotional childhood abuse
- Bipolar or Asperger syndrome.
- Childhood issues from the past.
- Abuse – Physical, emotional or sexual
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sexual anxiety
- Post- traumatic stress
- Feeling like you don’t belong, living behind a mask, on the edge of their life and feeling, not good enough.
- Struggling with loss or change and wondering, what’s the point?
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place, with no possible answer
- Angry behaviors which hurt yourself and others
- Those who struggle to find a purpose
I know how difficult even just asking for help can be and therefore I'm always happy to hear how i might help before we meet, as i think you'll be pleasantly reassured. So your welcome to call me today and without any obligation.
Groups and Workshops.
I also offer a wide variety of Workshops and Therapy programs which include:
- Anger therapy.
- Well being in maturity - 50+
- Childhood and Parenting
- Healthy communication and conflict resolutio
You can find a full list on my website www.wholepsychology.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Main accreditation and training:
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
- WPF Certificate in Psychodynamic counselling
- Accredited - Association Of Facilitators
- Gestalt Group facilitation and coaching
- Person Centred, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt and Relational approaches.
- CBT Therapy
- Babette Rothschild - Trauma / PTSD training
- Training: Trauma counselling, depression, anxiety, anger, self-harm, eating disorders, attachment disorders, loss and grief, sexuality, obsessions, addiction, post traumatic stress, bipolar and, asperger syndrome.
,I also offer Relational Coaching.
i can help when you are looking to develop your: confidence, decision making or communication skills, when you have trouble understanding yourself, others or have difficulty attracting or keeping relationships. Also for those who: lead, manage or train others.
I have experience of helping people from all walks of life and of all ages both in my practice and national counseling organizations and the health services.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Our first session gives you an opportunity to decide if we are right for each other - and you only pay if you decide to continue...
Availability and fees
I can see you at my private residence which is situated in a peaceful and secluded location half a mile from Caterham station (CR3) or at The Strawberry House Practice, which is situated in Hayes, (BR2) Bromley and almost opposite the station.
I run regular workshops at a beautiful countryside location only 4 miles from Gatwick.
I work varied hours, including evenings and weekends and subject to availability can be flexible.
Individual - £45 / 60 minute session .
Couples - £65 / 90 minute session
Depending on when you are available i may be able to offer slightly lower fees and so please ask.
One of my particular areas of research and interest is helping those who have suffered with a long held difficult or traumatic experience; such as living with sexual, physical or emotional abuse from childhood.
This can lead to self limiting ways of being, angry reactions that come from nowhere, depression and physical illness.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
i work varied hours including evening and weekends.
Types of client