Paul Lipman - MBACP. - Depression, Anxiety, Relationships, Family ....
01883345352 / 07843472163
Welcome ... I am an experienced counselor, offering short and longer term help and with significant experience in working with: deep seated and long standing difficulties, family matters, relational issues, abuse and trauma.
I appreciate finding answers doesn’t always come easily and imagining change or a different future when you don't feel at your best, can be difficult at times.
So never forgetting what it was like when I couldn’t find my own answers, I’ll support you well, work at your pace, ensure your’ always in control of what we do and share and work together so you can get to where you want to be as quickly as possible.
I offer you a non judgmental and safe relationship and have a positive approach to helping you solve your difficulties and find answers, that are right for you and your life.
I love my work , know "my stuff” and truly care, you get what you come for.
I know getting started can often be the most difficult step. If you'd like to email or call me, we can set up an initial no obligation session. You can talk about what you want to get from counseling, ask any questions and this is an opportunity for me to get a 3D picture of how i can help.
Then if your happy to continue, we can agree a second session and arrange to meet regularly - usually weekly.
You only pay for the first session if you decide to continue.
M:07843472163 or email@example.com.
The areas i regularly help with are:
- Deep seated lack of confidence, shyness, passivity or not being able to say “no”
- Relationship issues
- Self - comforting obsessive behaviors: EG: Emotional eating, excessive sex, work or physical activity, rigid routines…
- Disturbing:images, flashbacks or memories
- Physical ills, such as: headaches and stomach problems with no medical diagnosis.
- Shame - Those who have a secret of: physical, sexual or emotional childhood abuse
- Bipolar or Asperger syndrome.
- Childhood issues from the past.
- Abuse – Physical, emotional or sexual
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sexual anxiety
- Post- traumatic stress
- Feeling like you don’t belong, living behind a mask, on the edge of their life and feeling, not good enough.
- Struggling with loss or change and wondering, what’s the point?
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place, with no possible answer
- Angry behaviors which hurt yourself and others
- Those who struggle to find a purpose
Groups and Workshops.
I also offer a wide variety of Workshops and Therapy programs which include:
- Anger therapy.
- Well being in maturity - 50+
- Childhood and Parenting.
- Healthy communication and conflict resolution.
You can find a full list on my website www.wholepsychology.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Main accreditation and training:
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
- WPF Certificate in Psychodynamic counselling
- Accredited - Association Of Facilitators
- Gestalt Group facilitation and coaching
- Person Centred, Transactional Analysis, Gestalt and Relational approaches.
- CBT Therapy
- Babette Rothschild - Trauma / PTSD training
- Training: Trauma counselling, depression, anxiety, anger, self-harm, eating disorders, attachment disorders, loss and grief, sexuality, obsessions, addiction, post traumatic stress, bipolar and, asperger syndrome.
,I also offer Relational Coaching.
i can help when you are looking to develop your: confidence, decision making or communication skills, when you have trouble understanding yourself, others or have difficulty attracting or keeping relationships. Also for those who: lead, manage or train others.
I have experience of helping people from all walks of life and of all ages both in my practice and national counseling organizations and the health services.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Our first session gives you an opportunity to decide if we are right for each other.
Availability and fees
I can see you at my counselling rooms in Caterham, situated in a peaceful and secluded location half a mile from Caterham station (CR3) or at The Strawberry House Practice, which is situated in Hayes, (BR2) Bromley and 100 meters from Hayes main line station.. .
I work varied hours, including evenings and weekends and subject to availability can be flexible.
Individual - £45 / 60 minute session .
Couples - £65 / 90 minute session
Depending on when you are available i may be able to offer slightly lower fees and so please ask.
One of my particular areas of research and interest is helping those who have suffered with a long held difficult or traumatic experience; such as living with sexual, physical or emotional abuse from childhood.
This can lead to self limiting ways of being, angry reactions that come from nowhere, depression and physical illness.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
i work varied hours including evening and weekends.
Types of client