Bradford On Avon
Michelle Brown, Registered Midwife (RM) and Integrative Therapist (MBCAP)
I am a practising Midwife and have many years of experience of working with pregnancy and childbirth, pregnant women and their partners, babies and baby feeding. Over time I have come to understand that acknowledging and supporting the emotional and relational experiences of all those involved with the birthing process is essential for our overall health and well-being.
Transitioning into parenthood is a uniquely personal and challenging experience for anyone, and as an Integrative Therapist with an MA in Relationship Therapy I am able to offer professional insight and help with the healing process, and can be supportive of the journey towards narrating our own stories for ourselves and our families.
I work within the South West and in London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Systemic and Psychodynamic Counselling and Therapy (MBACP)
- Certificate in Attachment and Narrative Therapy (Bowlby Centre)
- Biological Nurturing Practitioner
- Certificate in Advanced Practitioner in Biological Nurturing (USLCA)
- Master’s Degree in Relationship Therapy
- Certificate in Mindfulness Based Childbirth and Parenting (MBCP)
- Teacher Training certificate in MBCP
Areas of counselling I deal with
I charge £60.00 per hour for ongoing session work and generally find that 6 is the minimum number of sessions required to achieve some meaningful understanding and useful change.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|