I am a qualified counsellor/psychotherapist working with children, young people and adults.
I live in Somerset area so I can provide face to face counselling to people living in this area or if you feel more comfortable using Skype or telephone counselling, these option are also available for you.
I have experience of working with clients from a wider range of difficulties such as anxiety, depression, bereavement, loss, trauma and abuse, panic, self-confidence, self-esteem, anger and stress management.
Please do not hesitate to email me or ring if you have any more questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Counselling & Psychotherapy 2016-2017
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (Professional Training)
- BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology and Counselling
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy training (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy training (PIT)
- The Gestalt therapy workshop
- Personal training Coaching workshop
- Safeguarding Children & Young people workshop
- Transactional analysis workshop
- Mindfulness training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- For initial assessment I charge £25
- For individuals I charge £45 for a 60 minute session, which is generally on a weekly basis, or £240 for a block of 6 sessions.
- Visiting clients home I charge £60, or £300 for a block of 6 sessions.
Reduced rates available for young people, students, and people on low income.
Please contact me to discuss.
I can provide Skype Counselling to people all over the world.
For many people, talking openly about difficult problems is hard. Finding the time to undertake this commitment can also be challenging. But it is well worth it, and skype therapy is a really convenient way to make it happen. Skype therapy and counselling provides offers many advantages.
- Skype therapy is confidential: Skype is a secure way to communicate and is password protected.What you discuss in a session stays completely private.
- It is easier to open up with Skype therapy: Skype counselling allows you to discuss sensitive issues directly, but without meeting face-to-face. Many find it a more relaxed way to work with a therapist, particularly if they feel embarrassed about their problems
- Skype counselling saves time and travel: There is no need to travel, simply log on to Skype from your choice of location. It can be home, your office, the park or even from a hotel when you are travelling. It really is that simple. For those living in remote locations, or who have mobility difficulties it overs a practical solution
- Convenient skype therapy sessions: Balancing family life, a job, a social life and other commitments can be challenging. Skype therapy sessions are flexible and can be arranged to fit with your routine
- Low cost skype therapy: Less travel, lower overheads and free skype connection offer you savings
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client