Katie Banks MSc(psych) CTA PTSTA UKCP Reg.
I am a fully qualified and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist. I am a registered Psychotherapist with UKCP qualified in Transactional Analysis. I offer counselling and psychotherapy to individuals from my practice in East Lothian near North Berwick and I also see clients from my practice in Edinburgh. I work with issues of anxiety, panic, depression, grief, self-esteem, emotional difficulties, life changes, relationship difficulties, among others. Clients are offered a safe, confidential space within which to work on a short or long-term basis dependent on their individual needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- (P)TSTA provisional Training and Supervising Transactional Analyst
- CTA (P) Certified Transactional Analyst (psychotherapy specialism)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling (COSCA accredited)
- MSc (psych) (Masters in TA Psychotherapy)
- LLb(hons) (Bachelor of Law)
Member of UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy)
Member of the International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis (IARTA)
Member of the United Kingdom Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA)
Member of the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£55 per hourly session.
Some concessionary rates may be available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Supervision & training
I offer individual and group supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists from my practices in Edinburgh and East Lothian.View supervision profile