Jill Greatrix BSc MBACP Registed Leeds City Centre & Morley
Experienced, Affordable/ Negotiable, Leeds City Centre, & Morley Town Centre 1st Session Free
I am a qualified, experienced, person centred counsellor, a member of the BACP. I can offer a comfortable, confidential, safe space, for clients to explore issues they may feel are holding them back in life. I can offer long or short term therapy at reasonable rates.
- One to One Therapeutic Counselling Leeds & Morley
- Group Therapy Morley Mondays only
If you think you may benefit from counselling, or it is suggested you might benefit from counselling, it may be that you are already feeling stressed, under pressure, vulnerable, lonely, deserted, or otherwise at odds with the world, maybe finding a suitable counsellor or style of counselling can seem as though it might be a challenge, it may be useful to arrange a chat, just to initially meet, possibly discuss if we would like to work together.
Sessions usually last an hour, and are normally weekly, but flexible.
- Group therapy is 1.5 hours and held fortnightly
I offer confidential, personal counselling on a one to one basis, at a time as convenient to you as possible, usually within a week of the first contact.
I am based in the centre of Leeds, Bridge End Ls1 close to the Calls, at the end of Lower Briggate, car parking in TETLEY Car Park...... Map Link http://mapq.st/1adSnP8
- Also in Morley town centre, next to a big Free Car Park where Queen Street Meets Fountain Street
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling Skills. Level one, two ,three
- Advanced Diploma Therapeutic Counselling.
- BSc Therapeutic Counselling. Including Group therapy
- Registered Member of the BACP
BACP Accredited Voluntary Register No.053996
I work in private practice as well as a college environment, working with adults and teenagers.
I have specialised in working with suicidal feelings, LGBTQI, Existential Crisis
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have worked with Transgender people in process.
- Initial session free, this could be 30 minutes to an hour
- £40 Individuals (reduced for low-income please ask at first contact) one hour
- £25 students, counselling trainees one hour.
- £20 Group therapy fortnightly session of one and a half hours
My I have experience working with adults and teenagers, both short and long term.
I work to the http://www.bacp.co.uk/ethical_framework.
I have professional risk insurance.
I have previously worked in three of the colleges in Leeds with staff and students, which gave me a wealth of experience, working with a lot of different issues, age ranges and cultures, which I now bring to my private practice.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|