France Le Garnec B.A.C.P. Accreditated Psychotherapist/Counsellor
2-4 Henry Street
1 North Parade Road
A fully qualified psychotherapist, counsellor, coach and mentor with an impressive depth of skills and knowledge.
I work intuitively and confidently with an unconditional positive regard to all relationships.
I am able to engage across a wide range of behavioural and emotional situations clients wish to explore.
Underpinning my way of addressing matters is the belief that through a listening and talking therapeutic approach clients gain self esteem and confidence.
My work is person-centred and integrative and the essential message to clients is that I am there to empower them to make informed choices with their life decisions.
The strength of my counselling work is rooted in the experience of bringing up two children as an independent mother and having come to understand the importance of having an inner resource to confront relationship and life experiences.
Training, qualifications & experience
B.A.C.P Accreditation (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Diploma in Advanced Counselling by CPCAB. Wiltshire College
Training in Systemic Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate
Neuro Linguistic Programming Certificate - Bath University
Family constellations facilitator training
Other training received
- Anger management
- Safeguarding training (Every Child Matters)
- Suicide intervention skills training
- Psychosis Awareness (focus on supporting young people)
- Supporting young people through loss and bereavement
- Relapse prevention, coping behaviours and self-control strategies
- Care plan planning and assessment
- GAMCARE Training, problems with gambling and social responsibility
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£25 for Initial meeting .
£50 for 50 minutes subsequent sessions.
Some concessions may be available.
Based in Bath City centre :
Close to the Bath Railway& Bus Station
Postal Code for Sat Navs : BA1 1JT.
Behind Marks & Spencer .
Appointments by arrangement ; Contact:
07790 099 105 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client