France Le Garnec B.A.C.P. Accreditated Psychotherapist/Counsellor
1 North Parade Road
2-4 Henry Street
A fully qualified psychotherapist, counsellor, coach and mentor with an impressive depth of skills and knowledge.
I work intuitively and confidently with an unconditional positive regard to all relationships.
I am able to engage across a wide range of behavioural and emotional situations clients wish to explore.
Underpinning my way of addressing matters is the belief that through a listening and talking therapeutic approach clients gain self esteem and confidence.
My work is person-centred and integrative and the essential message to clients is that I am there to empower them to make informed choices with their life decisions.
Training, qualifications & experience
B.A.C.P Accreditation (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
Diploma in Advanced Counselling by CPCAB. Wiltshire College
Training in Systemic Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate
Neuro Linguistic Programming Certificate - Bath University
Family constellations facilitator training
Other training received
- Anger management
- Safeguarding training
- Suicide intervention skills training
- Psychosis Awareness (focus on supporting young people)
- Supporting young people through loss and bereavement
- Relapse prevention, coping behaviours and self-control strategies
- Care plan planning and assessment
- GAMCARE Training, problems with gambling and social responsibility
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£25 for Initial meeting .
£50 for 50 minutes subsequent sessions.
Some concessions may be available.
Based in Bath City centre :
Close to the Bath Railway& Bus Station
Postal Code for Sat Navs : BA2 4EU.
Near Bath Leisure Sport Centre
Appointments by arrangement ; Contact:
07790 099 105 or e-mail email@example.com
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client