Alison Green MBACP (Accred.) Experienced Adult,Child Counsellor
Hi, Thank you for your interest in my services.
Contacting a Counsellor can be a little nerve wracking, so let me reassure you. I have an approachable friendly, yet professional manner, and offer a safe, non judgemental environment, where we can explore together, issues impacting on your well being, whether it be work/home relationship concerns etc.
I am a qualified, Registered and Accredited BACP Counsellor and abide by their Code of Ethics, working in the best way possible for you, the Client.
I am an Integrative therapist (see below).
I work with Adults and Child/Youth and use a range of Interventions according to your personal needs (see below).
Training, qualifications & experience
MBACP Accredited and Registered and Insured.
ncfe Diploma in Counselling
ncfe NVQ 2 & 3 Counselling
Also, training related to areas worked in.
- Trained with CAMHS/NHS and Bereavement organisations, (Parent's, Carer's and Children).
- Work experience with a wide range of issues including depression and anxiety (NHS training).
- Experienced in Working with Cancer patients and relatives (Macmillan).
- Experienced Creative School Counsellor and working within education environments (schools and college) over many years.
- Risk of Redundancy issues (Employee Assistance Therapist etc.
- Working with children and Youth experiencing Anger and Loss.
- Relationship issues affecting school and home relationships.
- Trainer and Facilitator of Adult/Child/Youth Group work e.g, Vulnerable women, Pregnancy, SEN, Children and Youth working.
- Person Centred Counselling, long and short term work.
- CBT and SFT
- Rickter Scale Practitioner Training
- Palliative Care therapy
- Holistic Therapist
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Special needs,Experienced in work e.g : autism, ebd, learning difficulties etc.
- Trauma i.e experiencing (either recent or historical) traumatic experiences, that may still impact your life now.
- Loss- whether of a job, relationship, health or Bereavement which may be historical, or recent, including animal loss etc.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
£37 per hour, concessions available for block bookings.
Contact me by email and I will respond ASAP.
Client most requested therapy :
Anxiety, Generalised anxiety disorder
Education, Health, Relationship issues
Youth, Children- school issues and health etc.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Send email 24-7.Please email first your enquiry, preferably. I promise to respond asap, appts can be made at reasonably short notice, do enquire, even if to see if Counselling is for you.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|