Alina Jundo, Counsellor, Supervisor, MBACP (Reg), MNCS (Accred)
The Beacon Centre
Are you feeling Stressed, Depressed or Anxious?
Is your life not what you imagined?
Are you struggling in your relationships or career?
Have unresolved issues from childhood?
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor and my approach incorporates humanistic, person-centred, psychodynamic, and cognitive behaviour (CBT) modalities, which are tailored to a client's individual needs.
My style is conversational and collaborative, challenging and compassionate, confidential and non-judgmental.
I can help you to explore problems in relation to past and present painful and traumatic experiences, and their impact on current difficulties. We will work towards developing an understanding about yourself, make sense of difficulties, explore tools and strategies to work towards feeling better, make healthier choices, obtain healthier view of yourself and boost self-confidence, develop new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage as well as bring positive changes into your life.
For more information phone/text: 07468 435779
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling Supervision Certificate
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- L-4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Safeguarding Designated Person in Child Protection in Education
- Certificate in Working with Abuse, Trauma and Dissociation
- Certificate in Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Certificate in Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Certificate in Working with Metaphor
- Certificate in Children’s Emotional Well-being
- Certificate in Working with Difference and Diversity
- Certificate in Making Endings with Children
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Lithuania)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer Counselling Sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish Languages.
More information you can find: www.freedom-release.co.uk
Photos & videos
- First Initial Assessment Session £40-£50 per 50 minutes
- Individuals (Office based) £40-£50 per 50 minutes
- Supervision £30 per 1 hour
- Walk & Talk Therapy £35 per 50 minutes
- Young People/Children £30 per 50 minutes
- Trainee Counsellors £30 per 50 minutes
I will always consider individual circumstances when setting fees and in some circumstances concessions are available.
I ask that 48 hrs notice of cancellation be given otherwise full fee will be charged.
If in doubt do not hesitate to call or text me on 07468 435779
I'm empathic and non-judgmental, providing you with the right conditions for change.
I have insurance with Holistic Insurance for professional liability.
I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
I am on the BACP register and adhere to there Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
My membership number is - 716017
I receive regular supervision.
I am fully insured.
I offer sliding scale fees for senior citizens and those on low income.
Home visits possible under certain circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian|
Appointments Monday to Saturday, daytime and evenings.
Types of client