Alina Jundo Dip in Counselling Registered Member MBACP
The Beacon Centre
My mission is to offer my clients the higher quality effective counselling services, help them to overcome mental and emotional struggles and find new ways to make a fresh start in various areas of their lives and move towards emotional well-being.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor, Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapists (BACP) and follow their Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
When things get difficult and speaking with friends, family, colleagues doesn't seem to lift your mood, sometimes searching out for a safe, professional and confidential space to talk may be the best solution.
I can help if you feel angry, sad, lost, confused, hurt, frightened or struggling with shame, guilt or low self-esteem, or suffering with your emotions due to bereavement, mid-life changes, work issues, depression, anxiety, and abuse or relationship difficulties.
I provide supportive, emotive and insightful therapy in a private and confidential setting for people who experiencing emotional, relational and psychological concerns, difficulties and distress.
My aim is to help my clients:
- Increase overall sense of well-being.
- Identify and understand the roots of the difficulties.
- Manage feelings that might be experienced as overwhelming or “out of control”, such as anger, stress or anxiety.
- Understand how the past and early life might impact on present life.
- Develop a stronger sense of self.
- Answer the questions such who you are, what you need and want.
- Improve relationships.
- Communicate better and deepen connection to others and self.
I offer counselling sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish languages.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling.
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Certificate in Working with Abuse, Trauma and Dissociation
- Certificate in Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Certificate in Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Certificate in Working with Metaphor
- Certificate in Children’s Emotional Well-being
- Certificate in Working with Difference and Diversity
- Certificate in Making Endings with Children
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Award in Introduction to Counselling Concepts
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer Counselling Sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish Languages.
More information you can find: www.freedom-release.co.uk
Individual Counselling Sessions are charged as follows:
- Individuals £40.00 per session
- Young People and Children - £30 per session
- Trainee Counsellors: £30 per session
My vision is to make counselling as available as possible, with this in mind I have kept the fee as low as possible.
I will always consider individual circumstances when setting fees and in some circumstances concessions are available.
I ask that 48 hrs notice of cancellation be given otherwise full fee will be charged.
If in doubt do not hesitate to call or text me on 07468 435779
I usually see clients once/week with more frequent meetings available depending on individual need.
I'm empathic and non-judgmental, providing you with the right conditions for change.
I have insurance with Holistic Insurance for professional liability.
I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
I am on the BACP register and adhere to there Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
My membership number is - 716017
I receive regular supervision and I am fully insured.
I offer sliding scale fees for senior citizens and those on low income.
Home visits possible under certain circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian|
Appointments Monday to Sunday, daytime and evenings.
Types of client