Alina Jundo Multilingual Counsellor/Supervisor MNCS (Accred), MBACP (Reg)
The Beacon Centre (All Saints Community Church)
The reason you are seeking counselling is personal and unique to you.
It could be anything from a life-changing event, past or current, to feeling out of control.
The benefits of counselling are really dependent on your own needs yet may include increased self-awareness; improved relationships; ceasing new opportunities; empowerment; improved self-esteem / confidence; healing past trauma or recovery from current wounds.
I also offer Walk and Talk Therapy - is a new approach to traditional Counselling.
The Sessions are conducted outdoors, and encourages a client to be physically active for mental and physical reasons. For more information phone/text: 07468 435779
My mission is to offer my clients the higher quality effective counselling services, help them to overcome mental and emotional struggles and find new ways to make a fresh start in various areas of their lives and move towards emotional well-being.
I am a fully qualified Counsellor, Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society MNCS (Accred), Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapists (BACP) and follow their Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
I provide supportive, emotive and insightful therapy in a private and confidential setting for people who experiencing emotional, relational and psychological concerns, difficulties and distress.
My aim is to help my clients:
- Increase overall sense of well-being.
- Identify and understand the roots of the difficulties.
- Manage feelings that might be experienced as overwhelming or “out of control”, such as anger, stress or anxiety.
- Understand how the past and early life might impact on present life.
- Develop a stronger sense of self.
- Answer the questions such who you are, what you need and want.
- Improve relationships.
- Communicate better and deepen connection to others and self.
I offer counselling sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish languages.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Safeguarding Designated Person in Child Protection in Education
- Certificate in Working with Abuse, Trauma and Dissociation
- Certificate in Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Certificate in Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Certificate in Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Certificate in Working with Metaphor
- Certificate in Children’s Emotional Well-being
- Certificate in Working with Difference and Diversity
- Certificate in Making Endings with Children
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People with Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Advanced Diploma in Nursing
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer Counselling Sessions in English, Russian, Lithuanian and Polish Languages.
More information you can find: www.freedom-release.co.uk
Photos & videos
- First Initial Assessment Session £40-£50 per 50 minutes
- Individuals (Office based) £40-£50 per 50 minutes
- Supervision £30 per 1 hour
- Walk & Talk Therapy £35 per 50 minutes
- Young People/Children £30 per 50 minutes
- Trainee Counsellors £30 per 50 minutes
I will always consider individual circumstances when setting fees and in some circumstances concessions are available.
I ask that 48 hrs notice of cancellation be given otherwise full fee will be charged.
If in doubt do not hesitate to call or text me on 07468 435779
I'm empathic and non-judgmental, providing you with the right conditions for change.
I have insurance with Holistic Insurance for professional liability.
I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
I am on the BACP register and adhere to there Ethical Framework for Good Practice.
My membership number is - 716017
I receive regular supervision.
I am fully insured.
I offer sliding scale fees for senior citizens and those on low income.
Home visits possible under certain circumstances.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian|
Appointments Monday to Saturday, daytime and evenings.
Types of client