Anne Fullam MBACP, UKCP Reg
13 John Prince's Street
0207 503 4586 / 07855 352283
I provide long and short term counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive behavioural therapy to individuals. I work in both North London (N16), and Central London (W1).
A good listener, I provide a confidential, non-judgemental space in which we can explore any difficulties you are experiencing.
I am an Integrative psychotherapist, which means I have been trained in the key therapeutic disciplines. My training has been at both Regents University London and the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre.
If you are interested in working with me, I am happy to talk briefly on the phone or via email, before setting up an initial meeting. In the initial meeting, we will discuss what you are wishing to get from therapy, and we will think about which approach may be best suited to you. I work using the following disciplines:
- Psychodynamic therapy explores how your past may be influencing your present, for example patterns of relating to others and/or your sense of self. Through greater self understanding, choices about your future can be opened up.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy examines the links between our thinking, emotions, physiology and behaviour. For example, a thought such as 'I am a failure' may lead you to feel to anxious or low. To protect yourself from such uncomfortable emotions you may avoid certain situations, for example a social event or taking on work you feel you will not be able to do perfectly. Gaining insight into how your thoughts are affecting your emotions, physiology and behaviour enables you to start to think about your thinking, and develop tools to help make changes. CBT also includes techniques to help manage difficult emotions such as anxiety and panic.
I have worked as a therapist in the NHS as well as within respected counselling and psychotherapy agencies. I have a great deal of experience working with a variety of difficulties including:
- low-self esteem
- depression, including post-natal
- anxiety and panic (including General Anxiety Disorder)
- relationship issues
- family difficulties
I am registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy) and a member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy).
In addition I belong to the BACP's register that is vetted and approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
Visit my website for further information, or call/email me with any queries you may have about psychotherapy and counselling or my approach.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy
- MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Psychological Trauma
- Post-Qualifying Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Initial consultation - during this meeting we will discuss your current issues, your history and your expectations. This meeting lasts 50 minutes.
Fees please contact for information, ongoing fees will be discussed during the initial meeting.
Practice hours in both practices are weekdays, with evening appointments available.
All sessions are 50 minutes in length and take place weekly at the same time on the same day.
Specialist PTSD work: please call or email for more information.
Please visit my website for further information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime and evening sessions.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
A highly expereinced Integrative practitioner, I offer supervsion from an relational Integrative perspective utilising psychoanalytic theory as a way of understanding the work. .View supervision profile