Toby Ingham MA UKCP BAPPS
212 Amersham Road (A404)
01494 521311 / 07980 750376
I am an NHS trained, psychotherapist and counsellor working in Hazlemere, High Wycombe, in Buckinghamshire, I have 17 years experience. I work with people on both a short and long term basis who are trying to work through a variety of situations and problems. Sometimes these relate to a specific event or behaviour, sometimes they relate to a problem such as bereavement, depression, anxiety or addiction issues.
Before I went into private practice I trained in the NHS at St Bartholomew's Hospital in St Paul's, and before that at The Homerton Hospital in Hackney. I have particular experience of anxiety states, traumatic disorders and bereavement issues.
All calls and email enquiries are confidential. An initial assessment consultation can be arranged where we can discuss your concerns, and what you would like to do next. I charge £55.00 for an initial consultation.
You are welcome to contact me.
Psychotherapy blog at: www.counsellingbuckinghamshire.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
UKCP registered psychotherapist
Member of The Association of Independent Psychotherapists (UKCP/CPJA)
Member of The Guild of Psychotherapists
Member of British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervisors (BAPPS)
Society of Analytical Psychology Diploma in Supervision
Society of Analytical Psychology Certificate in Supervision
MA Psychotherapy & Counselling
I offer supervision to psychotherapists and counsellors
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
Photos & videos
Fees are calculated on a sliding scale depending on income.
- How do I start to make the changes I want to make?
- The trouble with Christmas
- Parents can be bullies too
- Taking tough steps to conquer alcoholism
- Keeping a sense of perspective during recession
- Sometimes, when life turns dark, the only thing to do is sit it out
- Being overpossessive can be detrimental to a developing relationship
- The Dangers of Alcohol Misuse
I have both daytime and evening sessions available.
My practice is located within a few miles of High Wycombe, Amersham, Maidenhead, Chesham, Gerrards Cross, Marlow, Windsor and Slough.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have daytime and evening sessions available Monday - Friday
Supervision & training
As well as offering one to one supervision, I am a group supervisor at South Bucks Counselling in High Wycombe.View supervision profile