Leone Centre - Relationship Marriage Individual and Couple Counselling
0333 987 5234 / 0333 987 5234
At the Leone Centre, we specialise in relationships, marriage and couple counselling and offer individual counselling and psychotherapy, EFT and energy psychology approaches, coaching and organisational consultancy.
We are based in South West London, with our head office in Fulham.
Who are we?
Working with relational, systemic and soulful approaches in the complex and rich field of relationships, we are a group of passionate practitioners, placing high value to the principles of collaboration and connection to engage, inspire and empower.
All our associates, counsellors, psychotherapists, marriage, couple and relationship therapists have substantial long term training and are active members of professional bodies.
We are constantly inspired by new ideas, perspectives and therapies approaches; newness not only feed our individual and collective thinking but also lead to positive healing for our clients
- Couple, marriage, relationship, individual counselling and psychotherapy.
- Leadership and executive coaching and organisational consultancy.
- A 7 day a week service including early mornings, evenings and weekend appointments.
- Rapid access and quick set up of an initial appointment.
- Free initial 10 minutes call if required.
- Central South West London locations: Fulham (SW6), Battersea (SW11), Chelsea (SW3, SW10), Victoria (SW1).
Our clients are:
- Couples in crisis or who want to be together in a more fulfilling relationship and marriage or who want to separate consciously and in the best possible way.
- Every person who wants a reflective space to work on themselves, their relationships and any emerging issue or challenge.
- Professionals seeking supervision and reflective practice support.
- Executives and leaders who benefit from having an introspective analysis of their role within their workplace.
- Corporate sector engaging with the comprehensive range of services that Leone Centre offer.
Training, qualifications & experience
We all have a solid traditional long term training and are also inspired new ideas, perspectives and modalities that feed our individual and collective thinking, healing and evolution.
The most experience practitioners can also offer supervision to therapists, coaches and organisational consultants.
Memberships, Accreditations and professional bodies include:
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), EMCC UK (European
- Mentoring and Coaching Council), HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council), EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy, Reconnective Healing Practitioner and MBTI
- Certified Practitioner (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
All practitioners share the vision of living more consciously, building bridges of understanding and collaboration to engage, inspire and empower all of us.
Learn more about us by clicking here.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling we deal with
As well as individual, marriage and couple counselling, we also provide the following:
- EFT and Matrix re-imprinting
- Leadership and executive coaching
- Organisational Consultancy
- Re-connective healing
- Comprehensive corporate services
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
Photos & videos
For initial enquires you can contact us either by calling or by emailing us. We will respond within 24 hours.
Please leave your mobile contact number so that we will be able to send you a text message confirmation that we have responded via email.
If you call, you will usually hear our answer-phone where you can leave your message and contact details so that I can get back to you.
During this first initial contact we can briefly discuss your issues and circumstances and eventually arrange an initial appointment for an Assessment Interview.
Initial appointments and fees
During our initial appointment we talk about what you are looking for, we get to know each other and evaluate together what is the best way forward.
Fees change depending on a number of factors including experience, service and location of the appointments.
Please check our Associates page here.
Fees are payable...
- Before the beginning of each session by cash or by Cheque payable to Leone Centre Ltd.
- In advance to Santander - Account Name: Leone Centre Ltd, S/C 09-01-27 A/C 38293436
Our services have been carefully put together to offer counselling and support for individuals, couples and organisations who need help and guidance across a broad spectrum of life experiences.
All our therapies are geared towards connectivity and collaboration, healing and evolution in a safe, non-judgmental and understanding environment.
- Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Couple, Relationship and Marriage Counselling
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Organisational Consultancy
- Leadership, Executive and Role Consultancy
- Corporate Services
Contact us by clicking here.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Every week and weekend day 7am to 22pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|