Leone Centre - Relationship Marriage Individual and Couple Counselling
Online and face to face Individual and Marriage Counselling, Couple Therapy, Coaching and Consultancy.
At the Leone Centre, we specialise in relationships, marriage and couple counselling and offer individual counselling and psychotherapy, EFT and energy psychology approaches, coaching and organisational consultancy.
We are based in South West London, with our head office in Fulham.
Who we are
Working with relational, systemic and soulful approaches in the relationships landscape, we are a group of passionate practitioners, placing high value to the principles of collaboration and connection to engage, inspire and empower.
All our associates, counsellors, psychotherapists, marriage, couple and relationship therapists have substantial long term training and are active members of professional bodies (BACP, UKCP, BPS).
- Couple, marriage, relationship, individual counselling and psychotherapy.
- We offer individual counselling and psychotherapy. This is for people in life transition or crisis but also for those who are exploring their own developmental path to self realisation and fulfilment.
- We work with issues as stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, bereavement, eating disorders as well as confidence and self esteem issues.
- We support people who feel a general sense of unhappiness or lack of passion and motivation affecting their professional, relational and personal life.
- Divorce and separation counselling: helping dealing with the stress and anxiety of endings, processing and adjusting to a new life after divorce and separation.
- Online Zoom Counselling
- Leadership and executive coaching and organisational consultancy.
- A 7 days a week service including early mornings, evenings and weekend appointments.
- Rapid access and quick set up of an initial appointment.
- Free initial 10 minutes call if required.
- Central South West London locations: Fulham (SW6), Battersea (SW11), Chelsea (SW3, SW10), Victoria (SW1).
Our clients are:
- Couples and individuals in crisis or who want to be together in a more fulfilling relationship and marriage or who want to separate consciously and in the best possible way.
- People who are struggling with stress, anxiety, relational issues, panic attacks, depression, bereavement, eating disorders and confidence and self esteem issues
- Every person who wants a reflective space to work on themselves, their relationships and any emerging issue or challenge.
- Professionals seeking supervision and reflective practice support.
- Executives and leaders who benefit from having an introspective analysis of their role within their workplace.
- Corporate sector engaging with the comprehensive range of services that Leone Centre offer.
Training, qualifications & experience
We all have a solid traditional long term training and are also inspired new ideas, perspectives and modalities that feed our individual and collective thinking, healing and evolution.
The most experience practitioners can also offer supervision to therapists, coaches and organisational consultants.
Memberships, Accreditations and professional bodies include:
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), EMCC UK (European
- Mentoring and Coaching Council), HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council), EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy, Reconnective Healing Practitioner and MBTI
- Certified Practitioner (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
All practitioners share the vision of living more consciously, building bridges of understanding and collaboration to engage, inspire and empower all of us.
Learn more about us by clicking here.
Member organisations *
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling we deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
As well as individual, marriage and couple counselling, we also provide the following:
- EFT and Matrix re-imprinting
- Leadership and executive coaching
- Organisational Consultancy
- Re-connective healing
- Comprehensive corporate services
- book an online appointment on https://leonecentre.as.me/
- contact us either by calling or by emailing us. We will respond within 24 hours.
If you call , you will usually hear our answer-phone where you can leave your message and contact details so that I can get back to you.
During this first initial contact we can briefly discuss your issues and circumstances and eventually arrange an initial appointment for an Assessment Interview.
Initial appointments and fees
During our initial appointment we talk about what you are looking for, we get to know each other and evaluate together what is the best way forward.
Fees change depending on a number of factors including experience, service and location of the appointments.
Please check our Associates page here.
Fees are payable via booking link or bank transfer
- In advance to Santander - Account Name: Leone Centre Ltd, S/C 09-01-27 A/C 38293436
Our services have been carefully put together to offer counselling and support for individuals, couples and organisations who need help and guidance across a broad spectrum of life experiences.
All our therapies are geared towards connectivity and collaboration, healing and evolution in a safe, non-judgmental and understanding environment.
- Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Couple, Relationship and Marriage Counselling
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology
- Organisational Consultancy
- Leadership, Executive and Role Consultancy
- Corporate Services
Contact us by clicking here.