2xMSc degrees, Registered MBACP (Accred), MBPsS
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Sometimes there are times when the problem is at every turn; fists squeeze with frustration, powerless tears flow from your eyes. We all experience moments in which we feel as if we have failed, the only thing we would like to do is to cry and find a new meaning. Personally, I experienced such moments in my life - moments of helplessness, sadness, anger, pain and despair. Thanks to psychotherapy and better insight into myself, my life has changed, I have changed. The unique relationship with psychotherapist has allowed me to get to know what trust, safety, goodness, understanding and unconditional regard is. Now, I am here to offer you such unique support. Do not be afraid - give a new meaning to your life, give a new meaning to yourself.
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a deep passion for psychotherapy. I am a registered and accredited member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP - Accred). I am, also a member of The British Psychological Society with a title of MBPsS. I naturally enjoy talking and listening to people. It is important to me to create a unique, relaxed and calming atmosphere during the sessions. My approach to psychotherapy is integrative with a humanistic ethos, which means that I am happy to apply a range of different approaches and techniques to suit your needs and preferred way of working. Through my years of practice I have developed the ability to create deep and meaningful connections with clients and I am able to offer a safe, friendly, confidential, warm, caring and non-judgemental space for personal growth.
Confidentiality is also extremely important and this will be discussed with you during the initial consultation (consultation is free of charge and lasts for approx. 30 minutes) where you will have an opportunity to ask any questions, present problematic areas on which you feel you would like to work on and to see how we are feeling in each other's company (choosing a suitable psychotherapist is a crucial element of successful psychotherapy process). As a registered and accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP - Accred.), I am bound by BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Therefore, as a practicing psychotherapist I have regular supervision and undertake CPD. I also have a current Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate and hold professional insurance.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Msc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Addiction Psychology and Counselling
- MSc Business/Organisational Psychology
- Person-Centred Experiental therapy Post-Graduate Diploma
- Mindfulness Training
- Advanced CBT Diploma
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma (BA Hyp.)
- Healing From the Bottom Up: Resource States in Trauma Work (feat P. Levine)
- Autism Awareness Diploma
- Tele-health for Mental Health Professionals
- 2011 - 2016: I was working at outpatient clinics for addictions and mental health issues. I was mainly conducting therapeutic day programme groups and facilitating individual therapy. I worked with people addicted to: alcohol, all range of illegal/prescribed drugs, love and sex, gambling, ED; and other mental health problems such as: depression and anxiety, personality disorders, OCD, abuses (emotional, physical, sexual, domestic), traumas, anger issues, bereavement, PTSD
- 2016-2018: during these two years of my practice I was working at a Residential Rehabilitation Clinic with people having various behavioural/emotional/substantial addictions and mental health problems (such as: codependency, traumas, OCD, personality and mood disorders, depression, anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, CFS, ADHD, autism, anger issues)
- 2018 - present: I have decided to open my Private Psychology & Psychotherapy Practice and offer my skills, knowledge, experience to individuals, couples and families who are struggling in everyday life.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £60.00 to £80.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
- £60 - Individual Psychotherapy
- £80 - Couple Psychotherapy
- £80- Family Psychotherapy
When I work
My working hours are generally between 8:00 and 16:30.