J. Jula Aniol
Sometimes there are times when the problem is at every turn; fists squeeze with frustration, powerless tears flow from your eyes. We all experience moments in which we feel as if we have failed, the only thing we would like to do is to cry and find a new meaning. Personally, I experienced such moments in my life - moments of helplessness, sadness, anger, pain and despair. Thanks to psychotherapy and better insight into myself, my life has changed, I have changed. The unique relationship with psychotherapist has allowed me to get to know what trust, safety, goodness, understanding and unconditional regard is. Now, I am here to offer you such unique support. Do not be afraid - give a new meaning to your life, give a new meaning to yourself.
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a deep passion for psychotherapy. I am a registered and accredited member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP - Accred). I am, also a member of The British Psychological Society with a title of MBPsS. I naturally enjoy talking and listening to people. It is important to me to create a unique, relaxed and calming atmosphere during the sessions. My approach to psychotherapy is integrative with a humanistic ethos, which means that I am happy to apply a range of different approaches and techniques to suit your needs and preferred way of working. Through my years of practice I have developed the ability to create deep and meaningful connections with clients and I am able to offer a safe, friendly, confidential, warm, caring and non-judgemental space for personal growth.
Confidentiality is also extremely important and this will be discussed with you during the initial consultation (consultation is free of charge and lasts for approx. 30 minutes) where you will have an opportunity to ask any questions, present problematic areas on which you feel you would like to work on and to see how we are feeling in each other's company (choosing a suitable psychotherapist is a crucial element of successful psychotherapy process). As a registered and accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP - Accred.), I am bound by BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Therefore, as a practicing psychotherapist I have regular supervision and undertake CPD. I also have a current Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate and hold professional insurance.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Msc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Addiction Psychology and Counselling
- MSc Business/Organisational Psychology
- Mindfulness Training
- Advanced CBT Diploma
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma (BA Hyp.)
- Healing From the Bottom Up: Resource States in Trauma Work (feat P. Levine)
- Autism Awareness Diploma
- Tele-health for Mental Health Professionals
- 2011 - 2016: I was working at outpatient clinics for addictions and mental health issues. I was mainly conducting therapeutic day programme groups and facilitating individual therapy. I worked with people addicted to: alcohol, all range of illegal/prescribed drugs, love and sex, gambling, ED; and other mental health problems such as: depression and anxiety, personality disorders, OCD, abuses (emotional, physical, sexual, domestic), traumas, anger issues, bereavement, PTSD
- 2016-2018: during these two years of my practice I was working at a Residential Rehabilitation Clinic with people having various behavioural/emotional/substantial addictions and mental health problems (such as: codependency, traumas, OCD, personality and mood disorders, depression, anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, CFS, ADHD, autism, anger issues)
- 2018 - present: I have decided to open my Private Psychology & Psychotherapy Practice and offer my skills, knowledge, experience to individuals, couples and families who are struggling in everyday life.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £60.00 to £75.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
- £60 - Individual Psychotherapy
- £75 - Couple Psychotherapy
- £75- Family Psychotherapy
My working hours are generally between 9:00 and 17:00. However, I am trying my best to accommodate clients preferences.