Chantal Fabrice, PG Dip. Transpersonal Integrative Psychotherapy
Hello and a warm welcome to you!
If you are struggling to make sense of your life experiences or if you are facing challenges, don't carry on suffering in silence, get in touch and let me help you. I provide a warm, caring and supportive space with the intention to help you transform your difficulties so you can feel more at peace with yourself.
I am a qualified transpersonal integrative psychotherapist. I trained at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education in London and I currently practice online and from my home in Eltham SE9.
I offer a caring, compassionate and sensitive approach to therapy.
I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches and sessions with me may be based on any of the following:
- humanistic/person centred (unconditional regard)
- psychodynamic (attachment theory and early life)
- bodywork, body sensations and movement
- existential perspectives
- transpersonal approach (dream work with the 'waking dream technique', creative imagination)
- somatic approach to trauma work, parts therapy/Internal Family System
- therapeutic voicework
- drawings and other creative medium
- relational approach
- conception, prenatal and birth imprints
Building safe and healthy relationships is the basis of my work.
I have experience working with:
- general issues such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, childhood trauma, relationship issues, loss, anger issues, life transitions, search for meaning, and more.
- pregnancy related issues, fertility, unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage, loss, early life trauma, antenatal and post-natal depression, birth trauma, stress, fear of giving birth, anxiety, adjusting to life, welcoming a baby, and more.
I worked for 5 years in a counselling/psychotherapy capacity for a London charity dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriages, repeated miscarriages, terminations, birth trauma, new mothers and other women's issues.
I am also trained in somatic trauma work and developmental trauma work. I have a special interest in the impact of conception, prenatal and birth imprints on our life which I have extensively studied with APPPAH, Castellino Trainings and Conscious Embodiment Trainings.
I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey.
Training, qualifications & experience
Postgraduate Diploma in Transpersonal Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (4 years) (Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education) (2018)
- Currently in year 4 of Ray Castellino's 4-year Somatic Prenatal and Birth Therapy Training, working with conception, prenatal and birth imprints.
- Somatic Trauma Therapy Training with Babette Rothschild, working with trauma in a safe way (2019)
- Certification in Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Education (Association of Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) (2015)
- Teacher Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2016)
- Practitioner Training (3 years) in Sound and Therapeutic Voicework (2011)
- Energy Psychology Training (2 years) (counselling, EFT, psychology of the chakras system, eye movement therapies)
- Certification in Hypnobirthing (Mongan Method) (2009)
- Diploma in Sound Healing with distinction (2 years) from the British Academy of Sound Therapy (2008)
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2005)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) (2004)
I abide by the UKCP and NCS professional codes and I receive regular supervision. Supervision is a professional requirement in which both my supervisor and I assure your anonymity. I maintain my practising skills and knowledge with regular continuing professional development. I am fully insured.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
UK Council for Psychotherapy
The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) is a leading professional body for the education, training and regulation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors. Its register is accredited by the government's Professional Standards Authority.
As part of its commitment to protect the public, it works to improve access to psychotherapy, to support and disseminate research, to improve standards and to respond effectively to complaints against its members.
UKCP standards cover the range of different psychotherapies. Registration is obtained by training or accrediting with one of its member organisations, or by holding a European Certificate in Psychotherapy. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Eltham SE9: £60 per session (50 minutes)
Online: £60 per session (50 minutes)