Roxana Trelia (MBACP)
I am qualified as an integrative counsellor and registered member BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy). I am running a private practice in Slough SL1 as well as working as a counsellor for an agency, offering support to women victims of domestic violence.
I have a degree in Psychology and I have experience in the mental health field for several years before coming to UK.
I trained in an integrative model that incorporates psycho-dynamic, humanistic and transpersonal schools of thoughts. My special interest and experience includes working with females victims of domestic violence and children up until the age of 12.
I believe our relationship is very important and will be based on honesty and empathy and I will do my best to facilitate the environment to earn your trust. Together we can explore thoughts and feelings from different perspective and hopefully create the grounds to let go and change. Once you gain awareness I will support you in taking the right decision.
Feel free to contact me via text/e-mail/voice-mail and make further inquires.
I appreciate that there is a vast amount of information out there to read through. It would be good to answer your quires and what might be concerning you, in person.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and qualifications:
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling QCF
- NCFE Level 3 Award in counselling skills and Theory
- NCFE Level 2 Award in Helping Skills
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists Certificate of Proficiency
- Psychology degree - Psychology University Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Iasi
I also have training in different areas in order to complete BACP requirements for Continual Professional Development:
- Attachment and End of Life training
- Bereavement service for Hounslow
- Place2Be introductory workshop, working with children
- Domestic Violence Training
- Woman's Trust
- UKESAD Conference on Trauma
- Trauma: the challenge of our age BACP Conference
- Relational Depth and Emotional Connection in on-line Therapy BACP Conference
- UK Symposium on Addictive Disorders BACP Conference
- Working with suicidal clients
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Languages used for counselling:
£30 - 50 minutes
£20 - students and clients on benefits
I am working from home and I can offer appointments Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 9 am to 12 pm.
You can contact me by text message with an appropriate time I can call you back to discuss your interest for counselling and arrange first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client