I am a fully qualified psychodynamic counsellor/therapist in private practice offering individual therapy to adults in the London and Hertfordshire area.
I am a registered member of the BACP and adhere to their ethical guidelines.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling from Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling, London N3.
- Associate Student Counsellor, London Metropolitan University, London N7
- Counsellor, Mind In Barnet, London N12.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
£60 per session (Initial Consultation: £50)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have availability on Thursdays and Fridays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|