Jacqueline Tobias BA (Hons) MBACP
As an established, BA (Hons) qualified, Person-Centred Counsellor, I can work with adults and young people through a wide range of issues in either a face-to-face environment or by telephone. Being a registered BACP Counsellor and Psychotherapist, my training enables me to counsel by assisting clients to work through their own difficulties, set their own agenda and to move at their own pace (i.e. in a non-directive way).
My counselling background has given me a broad range of experience of working with young people and adults (both male and female), who are affected by issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, PTSD, and other life-changing events. I also have extensive experience of working with people who have been affected by sexual abuse.
The locations that I currently practice in include the Bromsgrove, Redditch, Alvechurch/Barnt Green, Warwick, Leamington, and Stratford-upon-Avon areas all of which have disabled facilities.
If you would like to talk to me about how I could help you, please contact me via telephone on 07826 572824 for an initial consultation or, if you feel happier, by email.
After your initial contact, we would arrange a face-to-face meeting to discuss issues and assess potential areas to work in, and frequency of sessions on either a long-term or short-term basis all of which is within the BACP Ethical Framework.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- FdA in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
- BACP endorsed Certified Cyber Therapist.
- Certificate in Counselling levels 2 and 3.
- OCN in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse.
- Grieving in a different gear with Shakespeare Hospice.
- Attachment Theory with Shakespeare Hospice.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
£50.00 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|