Constanze Maria Fiedler Dip.Couns MBACP
136 Hither Green Lane
07741 245 337
Are you struggling with Anxiety or Depression? Do you suffer from Insomnia or OCD? Have you had a Loss or Bereavement ? Are you feeling isolated or suicidal? Have you lost touch with who you really are? Do you have too much or too little control in your relationships?
Counselling can help address all of the above and more. I am a very empathic and compassionate counsellor with a strong sense of integrity and well developed moral compass.
My initial focus is on building a solid working alliance with my client that enables us to address even the deeper issues and traumatic experiences where necessary. Counselling is a process and I like to bring all of my skills and experiences which include working with a broad range of clients from various walks of life, cultural backgrounds, age groups and special needs.
Counselling can be a daunting experience at first, but very rewarding if you feel ready to take on the challenge and are serious about wanting to transform your life.
I am available for one-to-one sessions in Blackheath and Hither Green.
My current availability is Monday afternoons and Tuesday daytime.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have several years experience working with Carers as well as Mothers with Post-natal depression.
As a Registered Member of the BACP I am committed to abiding by their Ethical Guidelines and ongoing Professional Development.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma Certificate in Psychology
- Healthy Maternal Ambivalence
- Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Adult Survivors and their Relationships
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Self harm : The solution, not the problem
- Young people who self harm
- Young people with Eating Disorders
- An Attachment perspective on choosing ( or not choosing)
- The emotional legacy of Childhood Abuse and enduring impacts for Survivors
- Working with Young People in the LGBT Community
Registered Member MBACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Learning difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
50 minute counselling session £45
The first session will include an assessment and will help you decide whether counselling is suitable for you at this moment and whether I am the right counsellor for you.
I also run an Alternative Therapies business based in Charlton where I teach Reiki and offer Spiritual Guidance. Last but not least I work as a SEN Teaching Assistant with children of primary school age.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday afternoon in Blackheath , Tuesday daytime in Hither Green
Types of client